Name Emerging for WR Job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hiring a former OC with significant experience being a OC,WR Coach and QB Coach is making his job difficult. Likens is over qualified to work as a WR coach under Diaz tbh

Again...We need to get stronger in Dade and Sofla...Field/Hickson/and the goof Banda, ain't enough imo. This is the perfect spot to get another recruiter on the staff.

I'm not trying to downplay the characteristics you just mentioned, and agree Likens has a nice bio. But I would go young/energetic/recruiter with this hire. These tri-county kids IMO, give two shyts about a Rob Likens.

Again...We need to get stronger in Dade and Sofla...Field/Hickson/and the goof Banda, ain't enough imo. This is the perfect spot to get another recruiter on the staff.

I'm not trying to downplay the characteristics you just mentioned, and agree Likens has a nice bio. But I would go young/energetic/recruiter with this higher. These tri-county kids IMO, give two shyts about a Rob Likens.
The kids give two shyts about the young energetic coach if Miami is still at a coaching deficit and winds up 6-7 again. Win some ******* games. Miami had enough and has enough WR talent to be better on offense and be better in the ACC. You want the guys going to the SEC and Ohio State? Use the guys you have to beat Va. Tech, UNC, Ga. Tech by 20-30 on the way to multiple 10 win seasons. Show top kids your program is ready to take a step. Take a flyer on your potential "recruiting ace" when your house is order.

Advertisement
Back