Name Emerging for WR Job.

You're right. We should hire a guy who drives a donk and really knows how to relate to the inner city kids. That guy could bring guys like Jeudy to Miami, instead of you know guys like Mike Harley. Whoever we bring in should solely focus on recruiting. Let the WRs teach themselves how to run routes and get off a jam. Footwork and technique are overrated anyways. Elite receivers are born knowing how to run a post corner.

You would think after almost 20 yrs of seeing MIA WRs underachieve/underperform that some of these dyck sucking S.FLA shills would finally understand the importance of WR development. But I guess not

Last edited:
Advertisement
I do NOT understand this constant referral to our schedule as "weak". smdh

Our schedules are terrible about 8 years out of 10. The Coastal is consistently terrible, our OOC schedules have been consistently terrible, and the last 3 years FSU has been terrible too.

I can’t wait for this Manny Diaz nightmare to be over with.

Oh, watch. After the 2020 season is a disaster, Manny will get another year by making some more offseason moves after 2020.

More guys from the transfer portal, and more staff changes. Maybe it'll be the defensive staff that's changed up. (Part of me wonders if he's leaving the defensive staff intact this offseason so he can play that card next offseason.)

And, of course, some new chain will be introduced.

And 90% of CIS will eat it up.

There will be some more Bring on Alabama chants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back