Name Emerging for WR Job.

Advertisement
We just got shut out by Louisiana Tech.

Development and execution are the only priorities. Recruiting will follow results.

Those are all facts...You can also say without Jordan, Thomas, Dallas, and this **** poor offense out...There should have been better players behind them

I’m not saying hire either one of them. I’m saying recruiting is what matters at WR. Development is an overrated term in regards to WR. WR are either elite and can catch or they can’t. WR coaches need to be recruiters first. People in here saying we need some old as coach to “develop” our talent have it backwards. We need someone who will recruit better players than Harley, Wiggins, Njoku and other scrubs who couldn’t even play in the CFL.

yeah coaching doesn’t matter for WR’s and you don’t have to leave Miami for proof. Devante Parker...

Advertisement
Those guys played against GT and FIU

Oh christ...Alwasy one idiot in the crowd.

Yes and I've been openly critical about those losses and Diaz in general. And not all played against FIU since you wanna be literal

But obviously I was referring to D-Money's post about LT shutout

Doesnt Lashlee need a coach that can teach the wrs what he wants out of his offense? Who are the good WR COACHES, that we can poach, who knows how to mesh with Lashlee as well as recruit.

Yall cant be naming just any old body nor can you readily dismiss a coach because he cant recruit

Oh christ...Alwasy one idiot in the crowd.

Yes and I've been openly critical about those losses and Diaz in general. And not all played against FIU since you wanna be literal

But obviously I was referring to D-Money's post about LT shutout

and I was obviously referring to your response that the LT shutout came down to players being out and not having good replacements.

Advertisement
Since we are breaking down this potential new WR coach, can anybody name the WR coaches at osu, lsu, bama, georgia, and clemson without looking it up? Point is, I can barely name 5 wr coaches at the NFL level. As long as the wrs can catch, block, and run the correct routes, I really don't care who the coach is.
You only know who the WR coach is when the WRs start playing like ****

Advertisement
There was a lot of impact...Bout 20+ points and 200+ yards since we are focusing not he offense. We good here junior?

you’re right we didn’t score because of recruiting. After Brevin we only had four star Will Mallory, after Deejay we only had four star Cam Harris, after Jeff we had to rely on four star Mark Pope.

it’s all recruiting, not coaching. You win

Advertisement
you’re right we didn’t score because of recruiting. After Brevin we only had four star Will Mallory, after Deejay we only had four star Cam Harris, after Jeff we had to rely on four star Mark Pope.

it’s all recruiting, not coaching. You win

Nope it's a balance of course...

As for "stars" you know those things don't really exist right? And at least 2 of those players look like CLEAR drop-offs from where I'm sitting. And I'm just reading the boxscore, I didn't write it.

I guess you want a bunch of sorry *** WR on the roster with a coach that will coach them up hahaha

You're right. We should hire a guy who drives a donk and really knows how to relate to the inner city kids. That guy could bring guys like Jeudy to Miami, instead of you know guys like Mike Harley. Whoever we bring in should solely focus on recruiting. Let the WRs teach themselves how to run routes and get off a jam. Footwork and technique are overrated anyways. Elite receivers are born knowing how to run a post corner.

Advertisement
Back