Name Emerging for WR Job.

The one thing that has me intrigued is the fact he spent time on Sonny Dykes staff.

Advertisement
Totally agree.

Ironically some of the sexiest names at wr coach are just glorified bag men.
There’s only a few names that people here know at wr coach and if it’s not him they’re mad.
Name them.
Don’t use google.

Do you really think guys like Trooper Taylor or anyone else is really “developing” WR who go to the NFL? The freaks that end up in the NFL were going to get there no matter who the position coach is.

we just need a recruiter and someone who can handle the drama in the WR room. The rest really doesn’t matter

agreed and this guys is a terrible recruiter. Doesn’t anyone see this?

Likens would be a great WR coach hire. He wasn't a good OC, but it's still experience that will translate well to helping understand how to coach WRs in this offense.

And back when he was just a WR coach at ASU, he was considered one of their best recruiters, and was pretty much the only coach their fans wanted Herm to keep when he was hired.

I don't really know who some people want, but Likens is a really solid option

Manny did what?

Lost to teams ranked metrically around 90-100 in the nation? Beat another one in the same group by 5 at home and got shutout in a bowl?

He macked your mammy is what he macked...

Some of you dudes are just really pretty dumb people I think...Man that Diaz, he really showed us last winter didn't he?? How'd this Fall and early winter go though?
Search my posts I never caped up for Diaz . Kick rocks

Advertisement
Do you really think guys like Trooper Taylor or anyone else is really “developing” WR who go to the NFL? The freaks that end up in the NFL were going to get there no matter who the position coach is.

we just need a recruiter and someone who can handle the drama in the WR room. The rest really doesn’t matter

Trooper Taylor, Lamar Thomas, blah blah blah
Dudes were talking about these guys ten years ago.
One is at Duke while the other is with the Salt Lake Stallions. Their careers have went backwards

Trooper Taylor, Lamar Thomas, blah blah blah
Dudes were talking about these guys ten years ago.
One is at Duke while the other is with the Salt Lake Stallions. Their careers have went backwards

I’m not saying hire either one of them. I’m saying recruiting is what matters at WR. Development is an overrated term in regards to WR. WR are either elite and can catch or they can’t. WR coaches need to be recruiters first. People in here saying we need some old as coach to “develop” our talent have it backwards. We need someone who will recruit better players than Harley, Wiggins, Njoku and other scrubs who couldn’t even play in the CFL.

Advertisement
Nebraska coach took ucf to an undefeated season before he took over a horrible Nebraska program and they are not playing they are giving him whatever he needs to win man...can’t believe you don’t see the difference.

Nebraksa wasn't in any worse shape than us, and Frost has now had 2 awful seasons. If Diaz does that bad in his 2nd year, he'll be gone.

Frost without Mackenzie Milton is absolutely horrible. And Nebraska isn't getting any better in 2021, sorry dude. They are a soft team with no QB and a bad defense.

I’m not saying hire either one of them. I’m saying recruiting is what matters at WR. Development is an overrated term in regards to WR. WR are either elite and can catch or they can’t. WR coaches need to be recruiters first. People in here saying we need some old as coach to “develop” our talent have it backwards. We need someone who will recruit better players than Harley, Wiggins, Njoku and other scrubs who couldn’t even play in the CFL.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

Look at the DEVELOPMENT of LSU's WRs under Joe Brady. They went from dropping everything to being the best group of WRs in the country. Sure Chase was always a stud but Justin Jefferson went from being a 2* to one of the best in the country.

****, we've had plenty of elite talents at WR who have sucked because they haven't been developed. Guys like Ryan Moore, Lance Leggett, etc. WR development is just as important as recruiting

That’s weak recruiting honestly. We are missing in the elite guys outside of Richards. The Juedy’s of the world keep turning their back to Miami.
Most of them will regardless at this point. Bama has been getting the best down here since Amari

Advertisement
This couldn't be further from the truth.

Look at the DEVELOPMENT of LSU's WRs under Joe Brady. They went from dropping everything to being the best group of WRs in the country. Sure Chase was always a stud but Justin Jefferson went from being a 2* to one of the best in the country.

****, we've had plenty of elite talents at WR who have sucked because they haven't been developed. Guys like Ryan Moore, Lance Leggett, etc. WR development is just as important as recruiting

Their QB went from a liability to one of the most accurate passers the game has seen in 20 years.

Advertisement
Nebraksa wasn't in any worse shape than us, and Frost has now had 2 awful seasons. If Diaz does that bad in his 2nd year, he'll be gone.

Frost without Mackenzie Milton is absolutely horrible. And Nebraska isn't getting any better in 2021, sorry dude. They are a soft team with no QB and a bad defense.

okay maybe you are right. With McKenzie or not dude took ucf to an undefeated season and he has something to sell! What day manny? I had people ****ed that he’s never even played before. You believe what you want, frost justgor several players we wanted!!

Advertisement
Back