Name Emerging for WR Job.

I hope a lot of y’all ain’t raising sons . Y’all cry SO much. Buncha females who NEVER been in a locker room let alone the field

bitter women who are mad manny macked y’all last winter Lol
RELAX

Advertisement
Lmao if you think he had anything to do with landing Jayden Daniels.

Antonio Pierce got Daniels, not Likens. Pierce is literally one of the best recruiters in the nation & has a stronghold on West Coast recruiting particularly in Southern Cali because he coached at Long Beach Poly Tech for many years.

And you guys gotta get out of the either or mindset, it's possible to have a coach that can coach and recruit, we don't have to sacrifice one for the other.

There's dozens of younger good candidates that would fit perfect here at WR's coach, Likens is a lazy cheap hire & I say that as someone who loved the hires of Lashlee, Justice & Reed.
I don't see him as a lazy cheap hire at all. He got promoted to be Herm Edwards OC for a reason. It just didn't work out. He's only been fired one time in his career every other job was a promotion. Daniel's still came to play for Likens so weather Pierce recruited him or not does not matter.

Advertisement
coming with more facts. Here’s the WRs he’s developed to the nfl. Has anyone heard of any?:

NFL players who Likens coached in college include Bryce Treggs (Philadelphia Eagles/California), Kenny Lawler (Seattle Seahawks/California), Chris Harper (San Francisco 49ers/California), Maurice Harris (Washington Redskins/California), Trevor Davis (Green Bay Packers/California), Quinton Patton (San Francisco 49ers/Louisiana Tech) and Myles White (Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Louisiana Tech).

I hope a lot of y’all ain’t raising sons . Y’all cry SO much. Buncha females who NEVER been in a locker room let alone the field

bitter women who are mad manny macked y’all last winter Lol
RELAX

Manny did what?

Lost to teams ranked metrically around 90-100 in the nation? Beat another one in the same group by 5 at home and got shutout in a bowl?

He macked your mammy is what he macked...

Some of you dudes are just really pretty dumb people I think...Man that Diaz, he really showed us last winter didn't he?? How'd this Fall and early winter go though?

Advertisement
Gotta laugh at some of this ****. We do a **** of a job bringing in DEs. Recruits and portal guys. You guy think that is because Kul, Simpson and Stroud are just wonderful salesman who could convince your grandma to sell her *** just by talking to her? FOH. The defense for the front is fun to play in. Lashlee will be our greatest WR recruiter. Every time I've seen something from a 2021 recruit it has been about the Lashlee offense being cool to play in.

coming with more facts. Here’s the WRs he’s developed to the nfl. Has anyone heard of any?:

NFL players who Likens coached in college include Bryce Treggs (Philadelphia Eagles/California), Kenny Lawler (Seattle Seahawks/California), Chris Harper (San Francisco 49ers/California), Maurice Harris (Washington Redskins/California), Trevor Davis (Green Bay Packers/California), Quinton Patton (San Francisco 49ers/Louisiana Tech) and Myles White (Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Louisiana Tech).
You just going to leave out Nkeal Harry and Brandon Aiyuk

I don't see him as a lazy cheap hire at all. He got promoted to be Herm Edwards OC for a reason. It just didn't work out. He's only been fired one time in his career every other job was a promotion. Daniel's still came to play for Likens so weather Pierce recruited him or not does not matter.
It matters a great deal because he wasn't the one who recruited him.

Advertisement

Oooo ooo...patton because hes the cheapest option left in WR/Flex pool when im playing Fanduel and have little to no money left to spend

Advertisement
He went to AZ St because Antonio Pierce sold him on the program, if he was so directly tied to Likens he would've transferred after he was fired.
Come on. Thats nonsense. Whatever part Likens may or may have not played aint no starting freshman QB at a power 5 school is just gonna leave after winning 8 games. Specifically at ASU. The off-field talent is elite

Advertisement
Back