Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

Advertisement
Hadn't seen his film until now since i didn't think we'd get him. He's fast as ****, but doesn't have any wiggle. Reminds me of Philip Dorsett.

LOL at you guys acting like this kid and his family and everyone else was trolling WVU the whole time.

Mike Irving flipped this ****. When Harley reaffirmed his WVU commitment, was openly mocking UM before and early during the RAB, and declared he was a UF guy at heart, Pete owned his L on the "he comin'" comments.

Irving helped Hacksaw Dugans turn this. But make no mistake, Pete thought he had the L when all that **** I listed above was happening.

So did he commit to UM, or is his lifelong favorite UF still lurking in the shadows? LOL at anyone buying anything this **** is selling until that ink is dry on the NLOI.

Advertisement
As someone above mentioned, Morgantown is a very depressing industrial city. And if the weather this weekend was anything like N Va where i am, it would be even worse. He probably said get me the **** out of here.

Advertisement
^^^^^
The first title of this thread was really misleading, insinuating that the kid is a Cane. At least the title was then changed.

So did he commit to UM, or is his lifelong favorite UF still lurking in the shadows? LOL at anyone buying anything this **** is selling until that ink is dry on the NLOI.

#truth
These dudes are drama queens. They're lost in emotion like Lisa Lisa. They want that gotcha moment so badly they already got Harley inducted into Iron Arrow.

Things we know: Harley is a weasel; Harley is a troll; Harley professed his undying love for UF while reaffirming his 1000% commitment to WVU; Harley loves Seider; Seider might get hired by UF.

Like I said, sign me up for the Harley party when the ink dries.

#truth
These dudes are drama queens. They're lost in emotion like Lisa Lisa. They want that gotcha moment so badly they already got Harley inducted into Iron Arrow.

Things we know: Harley is a weasel; Harley is a troll; Harley professed his undying love for UF while reaffirming his 1000% commitment to WVU; Harley loves Seider; Seider might get hired by UF.

LOL, the Lisa Lisa reference is gold!!! But no respect for the Cult Jam!?!?

Advertisement
This is what I was thinking. Long way to go to get this kid in the class.

Looks like he was trolling WVU this entire time.

Or, his WVU visit sucked.Plus, he looked ridiculous in that uniform.

It was multi-factorial I'm sure. The direction of our program, depth chart, and the nature of the bowl win, especially helps. Not to mention he went to Morgantown, WVU after getting all that fun, sun, and love from Miami? There's no comparison. I'd almost go as far as saying UF couldn't sway him at this stage...

#truth

Yeah this is the one I'm waiting for.

Advertisement
If this kid flips to us I'll be looking for people who were talking **** about him to keep it real. If this kid comes and ever does anything good I don't want to see you guys enjoying it. Nobody likes the way he's handled himself, but some of you have taken it real personal.

Quit being such a raging pvssy. UM fans were rightfully sour with this guy and all his horse ****. You gonna start making lists like Senator McCarthy because UM fans were salty at a 3 star drama queen for handling his business like a snapper? Fck outta here.

You were crying like a pvssy when Harley hurt your feelings with his mean tweets.

For []_[]: No downside in taking Harley. He has talent, provides depth at a position of need, and will increase the level of competition on both sides of the ball.. Take.

For Harley: He could live an hour from family, who can drive 30 minutes to watch all his games for free; will be home for every holiday or any weekend at no cost; live in absolute paradise; represent S. Florida and get the respect that comes with staying home; and compete for national championships (during 3 of his 5 years?) at an NFL pipeline; all while getting an elite private school education..

It's a no-brainer when the family sits down to discuss it. Not to mention the cost of travel to and from WVU for him, his sister, and family..

Not saying he's a lock, because I still think he goes UF if they offer late, but i'd be shocked if he went to WVU over Miami.

Yup.

Advertisement
Back