Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

WVU fans since the 28th of December.... aint nothin changed!

Baboons-004_zpse6f45b98.jpg

Only thing left is for some of us to slow ride up there and **** some of their sisters.

Advertisement
" after having a conversation with God "

Haa...God don't even like Morgantown

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess WVU wasn't going to give his sister a hoops scholarship.

He handled his recruitment like a true cumbag.

I'll take Thomas over him all day, every day.

Wow. Pete had it right all the time. Harley probably avoided having to answer a bunch of questions about his recruitment at the AA game by claiming he had shut it down.

He actually did WVU a favor by not carrying this to signing day. Not worried about his vacation in LA - assuming he even goes.

Anyone have a video of Holgorsen on the sidelines during the bowl game? Yeah, he's feeling just like that right now, lol.

p.s., gotta admit, I wish Harley had just committed to us a month ago and avoided all the drama. But it is nice to have one swing our way.

Advertisement
getting smith would be huge but Harley and Thomas are already an elite class imo

bruce, mullins, Richards last year

Thomas, Harley, smith this year!? staff has wr recruiting on lock even with uncertainty at qb

Advertisement
I admit, I didn't think he was coming & even if he did I wasn't high on him because of how he handled his recruitment.

I thought for sure he was trolling Miami, turns out he & his Dad were trolling West Va, good for them.

Still not high on him, but I'll definitely hold my L.

this kid can play ........we were a sleeping giant now we just started smelling the coffee in our slumber.......we comin

WVU fans since the 28th of December.... aint nothin changed!

Baboons-004_zpse6f45b98.jpg

Only thing left is for some of us to slow ride up there and **** some of their sisters.
Sisters/girlfriends

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back