Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

If this kid flips to us I'll be looking for people who were talking **** about him to keep it real. If this kid comes and ever does anything good I don't want to see you guys enjoying it. Nobody likes the way he's handled himself, but some of you have taken it real personal.

Advertisement
I admit, I didn't think he was coming & even if he did I wasn't high on him because of how he handled his recruitment.

I thought for for sure he was trolling Miami, turns out he & his Dad were trolling West Va, good for them.

Still not high on him, but I'll definitely hold my L.

I'm not in I told you so as I'm not doing that to fellow Canes posters because I didn't think he was coming here either.

But the ones that bash Pete need to own up now. Pete merely tells us what he's hearing. These kids are fickle as ****.

I'll take him at this point.
I never bashed Pete at all, in fact I defended him after the whole "He comin" thing lol

I just didn't like how Harley handled his crootin', felt like he was trolling & I mean the kid did "shut down" his recruitment like 2 weeks ago, but he was just trolling WV.

Overall, the issue I had with him mainly came from the RAB situation, but it doesn't really matter now... We'll see how he looks come Fall.

Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] Was his Dad a part of the trolling or was he genuinely locked in on WVU?

I admit, I didn't think he was coming & even if he did I wasn't high on him because of how he handled his recruitment.

I thought for for sure he was trolling Miami, turns out he & his Dad were trolling West Va, good for them.

Still not high on him, but I'll definitely hold my L.

I'm not in I told you so as I'm not doing that to fellow Canes posters because I didn't think he was coming here either.

But the ones that bash Pete need to own up now. Pete merely tells us what he's hearing. These kids are fickle as ****.

I'll take him at this point.
I never bashed Pete at all, in fact I defended him after the whole "He comin" thing lol

I just didn't like how Harley handled his crootin', felt like he was trolling & I mean the kid did "shut down" his recruitment like 2 weeks ago, but he was just trolling WV.

Overall, the issue I had with him mainly came from the RAB situation, but it doesn't really matter now... We'll see how he looks come Fall.

I never doubted pete either

Advertisement
I love all the trolling going on and I feel good for Pete bc everyone was hating on him when Harley "shut down" his recruitment

holh.0.0.jpg

Muffinqueers are taking all types of L's.

Advertisement
Lurking on the WVU scout board, and they think JaJuan Seider may bolt to ufeg.....Seider is the guy recruiting Harley for the 'neers, correct?

i honestly talked crap about htis keep maybe not having a committable offer until my friends gave me that scoop. i was very wrong.

Advertisement
Bahahahahaha this kid is the Troll God! His mom was in a Luke Blosser Vid saying he's all mountaineers.

Advertisement
Back