Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

Advertisement
I admit, I didn't think he was coming & even if he did I wasn't high on him because of how he handled his recruitment.

I thought for for sure he was trolling Miami, turns out he & his Dad were trolling West Va, good for them.

Still not high on him, but I'll definitely hold my L.

I'm not in I told you so as I'm not doing that to fellow Canes posters because I didn't think he was coming here either.

But the ones that bash Pete need to own up now. Pete merely tells us what he's hearing. These kids are fickle as ****.

I'll take him at this point.
I never bashed Pete at all, in fact I defended him after the whole "He comin" thing lol

I just didn't like how Harley handled his crootin', felt like he was trolling & I mean the kid did "shut down" his recruitment like 2 weeks ago, but he was just trolling WV.

Overall, the issue I had with him mainly came from the RAB situation, but it doesn't really matter now... We'll see how he looks come Fall.

I agree with both of you. Harley handled himself terribly. I'm still stunned that he would sign here if Jeff Thomas does and I hope Thomas is in fact coming. I hope this doesn't mean we aren't getting both. If so then I completely underestimated Harley and [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] can gloat and pull his tough guy routine a little longer.

That said, I 100% believe Harley was trying to get a Gayturd offer and would've taken it. I also believe that a combination of the RAB, and his OV to Miami changed his mind and his visit to shîtty Morgantown just put the nail in the coffin. Let's hope we get both him and Thomas and we see speed and skills improvement soon.

Lurking on the WVU scout board, and they think JaJuan Seider may bolt to ufeg.....Seider is the guy recruiting Harley for the 'neers, correct?

Yes and I've been saying that an SEC team or a powerhouse was going to hire him. I was thinking it would be Bama. Seider going to the Gayturds is bad news for us. He's from the muck and he's a solid recruiter with experience coaching in the Palm Beach County high school area before going on to Marshall and WVU

I wouldn't worry to much about Hartley and Thomas concerns about playing with each other. Coach Richt got Gurley and Marshall to commit to play in the same back field. It can be done! Bama does it all the time. We're in good hands fellas lol

It's happening....

I truly believe in the beginning he wanted to stick with WVU because of the relationship he and his dad had with Seider. But as things started to settle, WVU beat down, Holo looking like a fool on the sideline, The Playmaker tweeting him, and then the awesome visit with Richt, it was just too much.

The kid is learning to grow up quick, you can already see it in his recent tweets. Kid has major speed that we need and I'm glad He Comin', supposedly ;)

Advertisement
All sins are forgiven after NSD -- IF he signs here -- unless this commitment makes Thomas go elsewhere.

West viriginia.jpg

Advertisement
Lurking on the WVU scout board, and they think JaJuan Seider may bolt to ufeg.....Seider is the guy recruiting Harley for the 'neers, correct?

Yes and I've been saying that an SEC team or a powerhouse was going to hire him. I was thinking it would be Bama. Seider going to the Gayturds is bad news for us. He's from the muck and he's a solid recruiter with experience coaching in the Palm Beach County high school area before going on to Marshall and WVU

ive wanted him on our staff for awhile. Has more experience done alot of our guys..,.especialy richt's son

Advertisement

ive wanted him on our staff for awhile. Has more experience done alot of our guys..,.especialy richt's son

Maybe we can dump "zero commit" Rumph and replace him with this dude.

Must to hurt to get decommitted on right after an official. At least when we miss out on guys they rate us a 9 or a 10 on the comment card. Harley family was probably at the airport trying to get standby on an earlier flight.

Advertisement

Maybe we can dump "zero commit" Rumph and replace him with this dude.

Rumph coaches CB's, Seider coaches RB's.

If this kid flips to us I'll be looking for people who were talking **** about him to keep it real. If this kid comes and ever does anything good I don't want to see you guys enjoying it. Nobody likes the way he's handled himself, but some of you have taken it real personal.

Quit being such a raging pvssy. UM fans were rightfully sour with this guy and all his horse ****. You gonna start making lists like Senator McCarthy because UM fans were salty at a 3 star drama queen for handling his business like a snapper? Fck outta here.

Advertisement
Back