Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

Advertisement
Miami is a special place! You can live 30 minutes up I95 for decades and never do what Harley and his family did in 2 days for his OV. Real talk.

If this kid flips to us I'll be looking for people who were talking **** about him to keep it real. If this kid comes and ever does anything good I don't want to see you guys enjoying it. Nobody likes the way he's handled himself, but some of you have taken it real personal.

Quit being such a raging pvssy. UM fans were rightfully sour with this guy and all his horse ****. You gonna start making lists like Senator McCarthy because UM fans were salty at a 3 star drama queen for handling his business like a snapper? Fck outta here.

You were crying like a pvssy when Harley hurt your feelings with his mean tweets.
Make your list, cumbag. Check it twice. Make sure to note which UM fans were naughty or nice to your little stooge buddy Harley.

I'm a UM fan. I don't give a fck about marginal midget trolls like Harley once they start clowning the U. If he signs here then good for him and I hope he doesn't flame out and helps UM win. But I won't be getting all lathered up over him.

If he winds up in the ultimate troll job signing with UF, or if he comes here and flames out because he's a pvssy like you, then you have to promise to let me splack on your list then cram it down your throat Million Dollar Man style.

So did he commit to UM, or is his lifelong favorite UF still lurking in the shadows? LOL at anyone buying anything this **** is selling until that ink is dry on the NLOI.
This is what I was thinking. Long way to go to get this kid in the class.
Still two weeks left. He might have two more commitments and flips in him.
He said he's committing to whoever wins the Pro Bowl

Strong.

Richt has been talking about getting Miami back to national prominence...

My hoodie ain't all the way off, but I forgot who posted, but Richt may truly be setting us up to be the talk of the town of NSD. McFarland will most likely get us started next week to take us into NSD. Ya'll mofos trying to make me believe. Lol.

Just sit back & watch. It's amusing how all the morons who been talking **** bout the staff still looking for an angle. Just stop already.

Advertisement
Why are you guys so offended that this kid is an attention seeking showboat? U football was built by dudes w that attitude. Can u imagine Michael Irving going the process today? He'd announce a week after NSD, w a live band and a team of strippers dancing behind him.

Richt has been talking about getting Miami back to national prominence...

My hoodie ain't all the way off, but I forgot who posted, but Richt may truly be setting us up to be the talk of the town of NSD. McFarland will most likely get us started next week to take us into NSD. Ya'll mofos trying to make me believe. Lol.

Just sit back & watch. It's amusing how all the morons who been talking **** bout the staff still looking for an angle. Just stop already.

watch taht dabo video about gurley. Gurley was announcing and yet Richt already had him committed lol

Why are you guys so offended that this kid is an attention seeking showboat? U football was built by dudes w that attitude. Can u imagine Michael Irving going the process today? He'd announce a week after NSD, w a live band and a team of strippers dancing behind him.

I don't know about the rest but for me, I don't care about all the drama as long as he ends up signing with Miami and be at least half what Michael Irvin was here. I'm just cautioning everybody that he hasn't even publicly committed to us yet. Knowing his drama, nothing guaranteed yet.

I don't know about the rest but for me, I don't care about all the drama as long as he ends up signing with Miami and be at least half what Michael Irvin was here. I'm just cautioning everybody that he hasn't even publicly committed to us yet. Knowing his drama, nothing guaranteed yet.

You bring up a good point... if he ends up going elsewhere then he's a diva who isn't nearly good enough to play the games he has.

Advertisement
If this kid flips to us I'll be looking for people who were talking **** about him to keep it real. If this kid comes and ever does anything good I don't want to see you guys enjoying it. Nobody likes the way he's handled himself, but some of you have taken it real personal.

Quit being such a raging pvssy. UM fans were rightfully sour with this guy and all his horse ****. You gonna start making lists like Senator McCarthy because UM fans were salty at a 3 star drama queen for handling his business like a snapper? Fck outta here.

You were crying like a pvssy when Harley hurt your feelings with his mean tweets.
Make your list, cumbag. Check it twice. Make sure to note which UM fans were naughty or nice to your little stooge buddy Harley.

I'm a UM fan. I don't give a fck about marginal midget trolls like Harley once they start clowning the U. If he signs here then good for him and I hope he doesn't flame out and helps UM win. But I won't be getting all lathered up over him.

If he winds up in the ultimate troll job signing with UF, or if he comes here and flames out because he's a pvssy like you, then you have to promise to let me splack on your list then cram it down your throat Million Dollar Man style.

Clearly not.

Clearly not.

Go get your shine box.

Clearly not.

Go get your shine box.

What the **** are you talking about? That's bad I assume?

For a dude who spends so much time on the internet, you sure get your feelings hurt easily.

Advertisement

Clearly not.

Go get your shine box.

What the **** are you talking about? That's bad I assume?

For a dude who spends so much time on the internet, you sure get your feelings hurt easily.

Did you expect any less from him? He was saying the same crap last year when we recruiting his teammate who is now off the team. Guy can't get out of his own way.

Advertisement
I can't get hype for a 5'8 WR.. but speed is always welcomed.

fans got hype over a 5'6 sam bruce last year.

They did at first, then talked all kinds of **** when they thought he was going elsewhere. When he committed, they all started sucking him off. Most then went to bat for him when the gun photo came up, but when he was dismissed they tossed that in his face. There's one thing about this board, very few remain consistent.

I thought he was trolling Miami according to most of you on here...

He was having fun with the game. And he trolled too much to the point where WVU said ***** it.

You can quit acting like the resident tough guy on here as well. A man who orders his steak well done. smh

I'm black and I order my steak well done.. You got a problem with that.. Sick of you mother****ers on here acting like you are tough because of how you order your food. My sister is black and gets her steak well. She always opens her mouth when I get mine well done and guess what I say shut the **** up and let me eat.

Irony someone like you telling someone else to stop being a tough guy.

I thought he was trolling Miami according to most of you on here...

He was having fun with the game. And he trolled too much to the point where WVU said ***** it.

You can quit acting like the resident tough guy on here as well. A man who orders his steak well done. smh

I'm black and I order my steak well done.. You got a problem with that.. Sick of you mother****ers on here acting like you are tough because of how you order your food. My sister is black and gets her steak well. She always opens her mouth when I get mine well done and guess what I say shut the **** up and let me eat.

Irony someone like you telling someone else to stop being a tough guy.

You want to talk about irony.

Miami is a special place! You can live 30 minutes up I95 for decades and never do what Harley and his family did in 2 days for his OV. Real talk.

If you have a scholarship and are getting a nice little amount of stipend money to go to Miami, there is no reason to go to any place like West Virginia,UF, or even FSU for that matter. ****sville, and tally are like apocalyptic wastelands compared to Miami literally.

Advertisement
Back