Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

Advertisement
LOL at you guys acting like this kid and his family and everyone else was trolling WVU the whole time.

Mike Irving flipped this ****. When Harley reaffirmed his WVU commitment, was openly mocking UM before and early during the RAB, and declared he was a UF guy at heart, Pete owned his L on the "he comin'" comments.

Irving helped Hacksaw Dugans turn this. But make no mistake, Pete thought he had the L when all that **** I listed above was happening.

Can always count on the living ledgend to tell it like it is. Thank god you said it and not me, these tough guys on here would have negged the **** out the rookie lol.

Even if Harley signs here, to me the kid is still a yellow belly cumsock. I don't trust this diva (much less his dad) and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if he signs with UF or some other team on NSD.

He handled his recruitment like a real bytch. On the street, or in the business world, you could never trust a dude like Harley.

I hope this doesn't interfere with signing Thomas.

LOL at you guys acting like this kid and his family and everyone else was trolling WVU the whole time.

Mike Irving flipped this ****. When Harley reaffirmed his WVU commitment, was openly mocking UM before and early during the RAB, and declared he was a UF guy at heart, Pete owned his L on the "he comin'" comments.

Irving helped Hacksaw Dugans turn this. But make no mistake, Pete thought he had the L when all that **** I listed above was happening.

Can always count on the living ledgend to tell it like it is. Thank god you said it and not me, these tough guys on here would have negged the **** out the rookie lol.

Even if Harley signs here, to me the kid is still a yellow belly cumsock. I don't trust this diva (much less his dad) and it wouldnt surprise me one bit if he signs with UF or some other team on NSD.

He handled his recruitment like a real bytch. On the street, or in the business world, you could never trust a dude like Harley.

Not hatin on chise but **** man...make sure you get it all off
joowoncream.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Not hatin on chise but **** man...make sure you get it all off
joowoncream.gif

Come wipe it off for me big papi.

Advertisement
Do not care how he gets here - I just hope he does. Even if he is forever a #3 WR and role player, Miami can not continue to let these types of athletes leave the region and expect to hang with Clemson and FSU in the ACC. The difference between Miami and these teams is not high end talent, its the depth they have...they just have wave over wave of top athletes.

The kid's a punk for honoring an OV to a team he committed to before we even offered him? Ok. Seems to me like he handled it properly. Regarding the bowl game winner comments, mature thing to do was back off them as soon as he said it, which he did. The only thing he did wrong was say he would pick his school based off the winner of that game after he had been committed to one school for months and recruited by the other for a few weeks. Feel like we didn't really make a push for him untill Jeudy said no. Regardless if he signs with UM it shows we have pull, that whole "Yeah I know we showed up late to the dance, but we're still leaving with your girl."

Advertisement
His recruitment was disgraceful, IMO. If he becomes a CANE, he and his family should be thankful for Richt taking him into the CANES family, hopefully Richt and Co. will aid him to see life from a different prism and the kid matures and ballsout. I hate what the kid did and how he handled it, but I will forgive and hope he really performs, otherwise there will be no forget.

If Miami didn't have depth issues at wide receiver, do you think Mike Harley gets offered a scholarship?

If Miami didn't have depth issues at wide receiver, do you think Mike Harley gets offered a scholarship?

Maybe not but he can play. Not expecting him to lead the team in yards ever, but he's the type of kid who goes to WVU and has a great career

Advertisement
Harley will have a place here, so I wouldn't worry about how that affects Thomas. They are both smaller, speedier receivers, the likes of which we currently don't have on the roster.

His recruitment was disgraceful, IMO. If he becomes a CANE, he and his family should be thankful for Richt taking him into the CANES family, hopefully Richt and Co. will aid him to see life from a different prism and the kid matures and ballsout. I hate what the kid did and how he handled it, but I will forgive and hope he really performs, otherwise there will be no forget.

What did he do? Committed to the school that offered him first. Said things in support of the school he was committed to. Then before signing day a better offer comes on the table, and that being Miami. It looks like he's going to take it, what's the big deal?

Advertisement

What did he do? Committed to the school that offered him first. Said things in support of the school he was committed to. Then before signing day a better offer comes on the table, and that being Miami. It looks like he's going to take it, what's the big deal?

Respect your opinion, do not agree. Compare his handling compared to most of the kids who are committing. I think my opinion is shared by many about S.Fla Diva's. The kid will be a CANE and I will pull for him to succeed. I am just not a fan of the way some kids handle their business as opposed to others.

SIAP, but I wonder what his buddy that coaches at WVU thinks about all this? Wasn't he supposedly a big reason Harley committed there in the first place and then ultimately "shut it down"?

Advertisement
Back