Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

Lost the championship to Choate!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

That's worse than han my old high school, Cocoa Beach!

Choate is where the Kennedys used to send their children. They now send them to Deerfield.

This is AWFUL competition. There is arguably no weaker league in the country than the one Tai competed in.

Look at the pictures of the athletes starting for Darien and Greenwich high in the previous pages of this thread. Do any of those players look like they could be Division 3 athletes, let alone a Division 1 athlete. Darien and Greenwich are MARKEDLY superior to the teams on that list I previously posted (go online and look at the varsity football team picture of every team on that list). Greenwich and Darien are VASTLY superior to those teams.

Tai is throwing against cornerbacks that are running 10 second 40-yard times.

For goodness sakes, these kids attend class in a COAT AND TIE...............

You CANNOT offer a scholarship to a kid that loses to CHOATE. He is playing against the WORST football competition in the country..... He did not even play against Cheshire..........

He might as well have played in a flag football league.

Advertisement
The competition he plays isn't that big of deal... if that's the case then south Florida would produce the best QBs in the country year in and year out. I'm not for or against Tai, but I def would like to bring in a talented qb this cycle. We have to improve the QB room imo

I went to Eaglebrook in Deerfield Mass and then Westminster before heading down to Pine Crest and then UM. Let me tell you those football teams up there suck!

Advertisement
You clowns talking boarding schools in New England when we should be staying home and evaluating the talent at Our Lady of Lourdes Academy. A 3 star there is a 5 star in Connecticut and Taxachussetts.

Choate is where the Kennedys used to send their children. They now send them to Deerfield.

This is AWFUL competition. There is arguably no weaker league in the country than the one Tai competed in.

Look at the pictures of the athletes starting for Darien and Greenwich high in the previous pages of this thread. Do any of those players look like they could be Division 3 athletes, let alone a Division 1 athlete. Darien and Greenwich are MARKEDLY superior to the teams on that list I previously posted (go online and look at the varsity football team picture of every team on that list). Greenwich and Darien are VASTLY superior to those teams.

You CANNOT offer a scholarship to a kid that loses to CHOATE. He is playing against the WORST football competition in the country..... He did not even play against Cheshire..........

This is so stupid.

This has been the consensus from most talent evaluators for a while. Not a very talented class so if he goes to Pedo-State, he goes. We get two next year.

QB class as a whole is garbage this year. Not sour grapes, but it's hard to see MJJ beating out Jarren or even Nkosi if he decided to come.

Advertisement
Caneproponent has me crying in this thread. Dude is giving a clinic in the tweak game. Classic stuff.

Lost the championship to Choate!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

That's worse than my old high school, Cocoa Beach!

You know the kind of people who go to Choate? WASPs who have last names as first names...like Carter Bushby III. In fact, usually a first initial, than a last name as middle name than another last name.

Like J. Carter Bushby III.

All they care about is Harvard or Yale, but maybe be the family rogue and go to Princeton.

I guarantee this kid didn't have to escape a Nesta Silvera to complete a pass.

If he didn't show up in camps to prove he can play against real comp than let him go to Clemson.

Princeton is the top university in the country 3 years running now...just saying

There are like 2 QBs in the last 4 yrs that have been drafted in the 1st round that actually played Good to TOP HS competition. First is Josh Rosen (played at St. John Bosco in Cali), and second is Paxton Lynch (Trinity Christian).

Baker? Nah, Maybe during playoff time, otherwise not really. Sam Darnold and Josh Allen both played bad competition in California. Lamar Jackson played like 2 good teams his entire HS career, 1 being Miami Central.

Mitch Trubisky probably actually didn't play bad comp, being that he was in cleveland, but idk for sure. Patrick Mahomes definitely had bad competition. Deshone Kizer might have had solid competition come playoff time, otherwise unlikely.

Jared Goff **** sure had *** competition, but he ******* killed it getting like 44 TDs and only 4 INTs and thats with getting taken out at half every game he played. Carson Wentz **** sure didn't have good competition in bum **** North Dakota.

Marcus Mariota **** sure didn't have good competition in Hawaii. Jameis Winston? In the middle of nowhere alabama? Nah.

so that makes 2 qbs out of 15 that had actually good competition.

Is this the **** you’ve convinced yourself of?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go away simpleton.

Advertisement
Lol and like your hands are clean? Would love to see a print out of your IQ test, probably would make Maxine Waters or Simple Jack look like Einstein.

Not sure why a print out is needed, can we leave the environment out of this? Triggered.

Easy on Darien & Greenwich. They have plenty of D1 athletes. Considering the size of Darien the # of D1 athletes produced is impressive. Yes, I'm counting more than football.

Go Blue Wave!
Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back