Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

On a side note, Tai's loss to Choate prevented the 'New England Boarding School' trophy from gracing Avon's hallowed halls for a year.

The trophy will now reside at Choate's Alumni Hall until December of 2018.

The 200-year old trophy awarded to the winner is pictured below:

images

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has been the consensus from most talent evaluators for a while. Not a very talented class so if he goes to Pedo-State, he goes. We get two next year.
Lol and like your hands are clean? Would love to see a print out of your IQ test, probably would make Maxine Waters or Simple Jack look like Einstein.
I currently have a 3.93 gpa going into my third year of college almost and I’d still rock your **** any day

Advertisement
I understand. It’s not about getting burned, but I’m sorry I even brought it up. I was just joking around about a fake suntan lotion dispenser.

Glad to see this thread is still totally focused on talking about Michael Johnson Jr and whether or not he’ll be a Miami Hurricane. These threads never deviate

Advertisement
Glad to see this thread is still totally focused on talking about Michael Johnson Jr and whether or not he’ll be a Miami Hurricane. These threads never deviate

Until Paradise or MJJ declares there’s probably going to be little news.

Advertisement
Another fellow graduate of the New England Boarding School elysee............. Class of 1964....... Andover..... George W..... Draft dodger....

Tai competed on the gridrion with men possessing this type of valor and fortitude. (Straight out of a John Knowles novel.)

Cheerleader-and-future-president-George-W-Bush-in-his-1964-Pot-Pourri-yearbook-of.png

1531751068181.jpeg

1531751084026.jpeg

Advertisement
Back