Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

On a side note, Tai's loss to Choate prevented the 'New England Boarding School' trophy from gracing Avon's hallowed halls for a year.

The trophy will now reside at Choate's Alumni Hall until December of 2018.

The 200-year old trophy awarded to the winner is pictured below:

images
Can I shoot it?

Advertisement
Don’t care if his peoples be coming on here; if he commits to PSU, oh yeah, I got some stuff to get off my chest. If he commits elsewhere, Ill speak on it, but I’ll let him slide a little.

Hope its nothing against the kid not his fault our QB Evals bet everything on him.

Advertisement
A coupe of things are totally f’d up about this date.
This dude really gonna show up to camp if he commits to boy lover state.? And even if he doesn’t show up, why do a video the night before our camp unless it’s to purposely throw shade. Some weird Shiite must have gone down for him to do that especially how our staff prioritized him. I’d expect some fudgery like this from someone we turned away and was salty. But a d1 coaches son who we literally went all in on? Wow.
There is a side of me that wants to believe that he wants to be the ambassador and set the tone for the class from here till nsd but that’s me speaking with my orange and green glasses.

He filmed his video when he was at Penn State his last visit.

He was filming it last week. Had it on that instagram live feature while he was doing parts of it - in his house, on the field at his school. IDK if he filmed it elsewhere, too, though. What is up with these long committment videos? ThE WR that committed to Oregon last night had an 8 min. video. ridiculous

He was filming it last week. Had it on that instagram live feature while he was doing parts of it - in his house, on the field at his school. IDK if he filmed it elsewhere, too, though. What is up with these long committment videos? ThE WR that committed to Oregon last night had an 8 min. video. ridiculous
It's a absolute Joke...smfh

Advertisement

Out of the hundreds of videos done, there was maybe 2 or 3 that we’re entertaining and not corny.

This is how MJJ video will go:

-Random clips of MJJ at home and school
-Talking about how difficult his journey has been
-He’ll thank god at some point
-Video will end with him saying “We Are” in or in front of PSU stadium

The worst video was Whoopi aka young ma aka look at my weave aka I’m not bugger’s son aka my ankle hurts aka mcfarland’s video.

I personally don’t get doing all of this for a school that already has a QB committed if I’m MJJ. But whatever.

Advertisement
Dad has relationship with Ju'Juan Seider, for one. IMO, he likes that traditional big campus feel. More like what he is used to- apparently connected with players. And easier path to playing time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back