Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

Advertisement
Section 118, row 30, seat 16.

Come say this there...guaranteed to change your life. Help me, help you.

close to me. I'll com
Go eat an Aids filled dyck...stupid bytch.

Competition matters dumb mother fugger.

I'm sure there are exceptions but often that not...the level of competition matters...ask Kyle Wright bytch

Let me ask you this...

If his competition sucked then so did his teammates. I can't imagine there would be a significant talent gap within the same district. If so, his WRs, Oline and RB suck as much as the other team's defense. Tight windows are tight windows if the talent level is equal. Likewise with the pocket and pass rush. I look for the requisite tools, skillset, athleticism and feel for the game. It's been while since I watched Tai's reel but his feel for the game stood out the most to me, and that's independent of the talent level around him.

Last edited:
Is this kid coming to Paradise or not? I know most believe the ship has sailed, but he did come out and say he was coming a while back. Haven't seen his name on confirmed list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Filmed a video & announced date before Paradise = he gone.

Yup. Surprised we haven’t seen new offers go out recently. Maybe the staff is waiting till they are officially out before reshuffling their board and putting out more offers.

Yup. Surprised we haven’t seen new offers go out recently. Maybe the staff is waiting till they are officially out before reshuffling their board and putting out more offers.

This is just a thought, but maybe the coaching staff still thinks they're still in it for MJJ and that's why they haven't put out any offers yet? Idk if that's the case or not but it seems feasible in my opinion.

Advertisement
Maybe he hasn’t been more public about Paradise because he is coming and he doesn’t want the negative feedback from everyone else, then commits 2 days later... or maybe he never liked us and we are out.

After everyone put theire crystal huevos at pedophile state I considered him not coming.

Don’t care if his peoples be coming on here; if he commits to PSU, oh yeah, I got some stuff to get off my chest. If he commits elsewhere, Ill speak on it, but I’ll let him slide a little.

I went to Eaglebrook in Deerfield Mass and then Westminster before heading down to Pine Crest and then UM. Let me tell you those football teams up there suck!
I think my new ophthalmologist told me she went to Pinecrest. Before she went to Princeton.

Advertisement
Back