Miami out for Michael Johnson JR?

And Taisun camped at UM multiple times, they saw him live and they never offered. Was prob boarderline in their eyes to offer but they never offered at the time because they believed if they did that he would have comitted on the spot. Was very high on Miami.

Advertisement
Avon Old Farms plays against St. Paul's, Exter, Deerfield, Andover, Hotchkiss, Lawrenceville, NMH, Cushing, etc... That is TERRIBLE competition. The athletes from those schools are the sons of New England's and NYC's richest citizens.

You cannot compare that league to Dade. Now if they ever played the publich high school of Bridgeport, CT or of New Haven...... That is something entirely different.
This just shouts your ignorance. Before the plaid pants and sweaters around the neck gang from AOF grabbed Tai he was the best QB in the state already at Harding a public school in East End BPT. He put in so much work against the public schools AOF grabbed him.

Also CT works a lil different. Other BPT public schools are trash at sports. Central is meh af and wick would beat Bassick by 60.

For real these are the best hs football programs in CT:

1. Cheshire
2. Choate
3. New Canaan (2020 ND 4* QB. 2 2019 3* OTs committed to BC and Michigan
4. Darien
5. AOF. PG class last year was nasty. Nico will make noise at Iowa. Also the big TE Rodgers was a straight savage. He will put in work as a DE at Nebraska
6. Ansonia
7. Masuk
8. Wick
9. Greenwich
10. South Windsor/Bloomfield

Happy to learn y'all

The ENTIRE LEAGUE is much whiter than Wonderbread. There is nothing paler on this planet than a New England, boarding school athlete. Not even Photoshop can produce something so white.
For real Wick is diverse for the league. That doesn't mean they don't have players. I know for a fact Choate, Trinity Pauling, Wick, Salisbury and AOF all try to recruit some players and students from different communities and subsidize financial aid for that.

And to drop some local street knowledge from the 203, yes summer on the Cape in the 508 is fing nice. Weather is perfect. Lot of baddies up there too. Shout outs to Falmouth, New Seabury, Osterville, Harwich, Chatham and Orleans. Cape league baseball is free and the nicest time you will ever have at a sporting game.

Last edited:
This just shouts your ignorance. Before the plaid pants and sweaters around the neck gang from AOF grabbed Tai he was the best QB in the state already at Harding a public school in East End BPT. He put in so much work against the public schools AOF grabbed him.

Also CT works a lil different. Other BPT public schools are trash at sports. Central is meh af and wick would beat Bassick by 60.

For real these are the best hs football programs in CT:

1. Cheshire
2. Choate
3. New Canaan (2020 ND 4* QB. 2 2019 3* OTs committed to BC and Michigan
4. Darien
5. AOF. PG class last year was nasty. Nico will make noise at Iowa. Also the big TE Rodgers was a straight savage. He will put in work as a DE at Nebraska
6. Ansonia
7. Masuk
8. Wick
9. Greenwich
10. South Windsor/Bloomfield

Happy to learn y'all

Choate! Choate!! That is where the Kennedys sent their children.

Darien is the second "whitest" city in the country next to Greenwich. (Go online and look at Darien's 2017 football team. It looks like a real fierce bunch! Hide your madras, the hand painted mallards, the plaid, the corduroy tweed with patched elbows and, most of all, the Nantucket colors! Look at the picture of Darien's 2017 roster and tell me how many of those guys look like they are Middlebury College caliber (let alone UM caliber).

Greenwich! Greenwich! Come on!!! That IS the whitest town in America.

Choate! Choate!! That is where the Kennedys sent their children.

Darien is the second "whitest" city in the country next to Greenwich. (Go online and look at Darien's 2017 football team. It looks like a real fierce bunch! Hide your madras, the hand painted mallards, the plaid, the corduroy tweed with patched elbows and, most of all, the Nantucket colors! Look at the picture of Darien's 2017 roster and tell me how many of those guys look like they are Middlebury College caliber (let alone UM caliber).

Greenwich! Greenwich! Come on!!! That IS the whitest town in America.
Darien sent a OT to Michigan last year. Dude could road grade. Greenwich is way more diverse than anyone knows. Greenwich high especially because most of the wealthier folks in town don't send kids to public school. Just in Greenwich there's hoods. Byram, Chickahominy, Anderson Court, Wilbur Peck, Adams Gardens.

Greenwich isn't all midcountry and waterfront homie

Advertisement
Darien sent a OT to Michigan last year. Dude could road grade. Greenwich is way more diverse than anyone knows. Greenwich high especially because most of the wealthier folks in town don't send kids to public school. Just in Greenwich there's hoods. Byram, Chickahominy, Anderson Court, Wilbur Peck, Adams Gardens.

Greenwich isn't all midcountry and waterfront homie

They sent ONE player to Michigan and you list them as #9 in the State......... That tells me everything I need to know....

You just PROVED my point. You are right, the uber rich send their kids to AVON and NOT Greenwich High. Tai is not playing against Greenwich. He is playing against the future computer scientists and spelunkers of America..... Greenwich's team looks about as fierce as a 12-year old basset hound and Tai is playing against worse competition than that....

Go online and look up Greenwich's football team. That picture tells you everything that you need to know. Keep in mind that Tai plays against the Exeters and not the Public Schools of New England...............

Darien High was rated the best football team in Connecticut during 2017.

Keep in mind that Avon plays in the uber pampered Boarding School league. These were the purported All Stars according to Max Prep for Darien High (see below). (Following this picture, they headed to a clam bake on the Cape................)

1530919069080.jpeg

They sent ONE player to Michigan and you list them as #9 in the State......... That tells me everything I need to know....

You just PROVED my point. You are right, the uber rich send their kids to AVON and NOT Greenwich High. Tai is not playing against Greenwich. He is playing against the future computer scientists and spelunkers of America..... Greenwich's team looks about as fierce as a 12-year old basset hound and Tai is playing against worse competition than that....

Go online and look up Greenwich's football team. That picture tells you everything that you need to know. Keep in mind that Tai plays against the Exeters and not the Public Schools of New England...............
This is a dumb line of reasoning. Watch some games from CT and youd be pretty impressed I'd bet. Tai has already DOMINATED the CT public league. He was playing for Harding before he went to AOF.

And believe it or not, just like in Florida, the best HS football teams in CT are the private schools because they RECRUIT. Yes, Cheshire and Choate are raw. Same as AH, STA, and U School in Florida.

This is a dumb line of reasoning. Watch some games from CT and youd be pretty impressed I'd bet. Tai has already DOMINATED the CT public league. He was playing for Harding before he went to AOF.

And believe it or not, just like in Florida, the best HS football teams in CT are the private schools because they RECRUIT. Yes, Cheshire and Choate are raw. Same as AH, STA, and U School in Florida.
Cheshire played BishopSullivan last year, they held in the game for a bit but ran out of gas at the end.

IMO Choate has better coaching but Cheshire gets the big time players just for the fact its easier to get into Cheshire.

Advertisement

Greenwich High School Football 2017

1530919426536.jpeg

1530919439312.jpeg

images

images

images

images

No comparison between sta ah u school and any school up there. Not adding to any of the talent discussions but don’t compare solid d1 pipeline sofla schools to any stuff up there.

And 1 last thing. While you guys rip on CT it is miles and miles better than Oregon for high school football. Not like MJJ was going against the 85 Bears.

The ignorance many of you have shown is astounding

Advertisement
And 1 last thing. While you guys rip on CT it is miles and miles better than Oregon for high school football. Not like MJJ was going against the 85 Bears.

Don’t forget Oregon ain’t got **** on CT’s squash game! However they would crush them in Hackey sack and ultimate frisbee.

Tai's starting Left Tackle. He is in charge of Tai's backside.

2cbd14f451018263367ad3f70e181f9b--preppy-boys-southern-gentleman.jpg

I was gonna watch Ant Man and Wasp tonight but the last few pages have been more entertaining bae just gonna have to be mad 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Tai is completing passes against Biff Cabot Lodge the VI from Greenwich, CT, while Biff's girlfriend Buffy cheers from the stands. Avon's running back is Robert Chase Coleman the V, and his girlfriend is Pinky Polk.... He better look GREAT on video......
So what is michael johnson jrs excuse in oregon or that girls ymca of a league he played in cali? People are hypocrites.

you have to look at it in the positive. Richt Jr. is going to be able to take his whole family back and forth to Hawaii TWICE with all those FF miles.

Advertisement
Back