Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Our current QB roster?
All of which where told they could come and have a legit competition for the QB position. Malik Rosier was not a highly ranked recruit and wasn't even suppose to start here. He wasn't scaring away any recruit.

Advertisement
Rev is an obvious nole.
She’s here to stir up the pot. Derail positive threads and get everyone ****ed off.
She’s the spotlight and magnifying glass of any shred of positivity looking for a negative.
Stop responding to her. She lives off conflict.
It's simple, u mute me and u won't see anything I have to say. Everyone wants to b*tch like a female, which is a front, bc if they really didn't like what I have to say then they are a mute button away from not seeing anything I post. So ask yourself why haven't u muted me.

Oh, and next time u have something to say about me, @ me like a man. What u did was feminine. What type of dude talks sh*t about a man to other men? A weak one.

I haven't even seen Clemson QBs but I guarantee there is not a stud/blue chip QB sitting behind Trevor Lawrence with him being a true sophomore.

Even if there was u can't compare us to a team coming off a national championship. We haven't even won our conference yet.

I gotta admit I laughed pretty hard at this one.
"I guarantee that there isn't something, but if you happen to prove that there is, well I'm still going to cover myself by saying that our situation is different from the other school's situation that I guaranteed wasn't like that."

Heads I win. Tails you lose. Good stuff man!! LOL

No he's not....Rev TG Lee said so....Keep this crap up, and he'll pull out his Pee Wee Highlight of him running 60yds, for a gain of 3....
7783EAF6-EFC4-4725-ADF2-544A1790B2D7.gif

Advertisement
U all are obsessed with that GIF huh? I posted that one time in response to someone saying I've never played football and now u all love it. Are u jealous bc u all never even played pop Warner, let alone HS football?

Everything I post it's always the same people that have something to b*tch about or something negative to say. There is a simple solution to not see my posts. So ask yourself why haven't u did it yet. The "it's entertaining" is a lame excuse to make yourself feel better about being a groupie. @RVACane

I gotta admit I laughed pretty hard at this one.
"I guarantee that there isn't something, but if you happen to prove that there is, well I'm still going to cover myself by saying that our situation is different from the other school's situation that I guaranteed wasn't like that."

Heads I win. Tails you lose. Good stuff man!! LOL

clemsons getting the number 1 QB in the country this year too (the kid from cali)

U all are obsessed with that GIF huh? I posted that one time in response to someone saying I've never played football and now u all love it. Are u jealous bc u all never even played pop Warner, let alone HS football?

Everything I post it's always the same people that have something to b*tch about or something negative to say. There is a simple solution to not see my posts. So ask yourself why haven't u did it yet. The "it's entertaining" is a lame excuse to make yourself feel better about being a groupie. @RVACane
I love that gif. It’s funny because you posted it to prove some point about your bona fides in your viewpoints.

As for the rest of it, yeah it’s entertaining watching you say and do crazy shît. Don’t kid yourself- People are watching for an implosion.

Advertisement
We are not getting a "Jake Garcia" in the 2020 class. Sorry to inform u, but no star QB is going to sit for 2 years.

Same reason we are in the position we are now at LB. We've had the same starting 3 LB for 4 years and didn't sign a stud until Pinkney and them junior year. It's hindered recruiting at the position bc we could pitch playing time.

It gets old having to explain something to u that should be common sense. There is nothing stupid about what I said, period.
Any STAR QB would not be scared in the least of any of our QBs right now. As of now they'd be thinking they can come in and start day 1 because no one else has separated themselves as even legit as of now. Do I believe probably two of them will prove to be,yes I do. But right now with not one proven moment on film I'm licking my chops to get here with all these weapons.

We are not getting a "Jake Garcia" in the 2020 class. Sorry to inform u, but no star QB is going to sit for 2 years.

Same reason we are in the position we are now at LB. We've had the same starting 3 LB for 4 years and didn't sign a stud until Pinkney and them junior year. It's hindered recruiting at the position bc we could pitch playing time.

It gets old having to explain something to u that should be common sense. There is nothing stupid about what I said, period.
Good thing Jake Garcia is a ‘21 recruit then, huh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's simple, u mute me and u won't see anything I have to say. Everyone wants to b*tch like a female, which is a front, bc if they really didn't like what I have to say then they are a mute button away from not seeing anything I post. So ask yourself why haven't u muted me.

Oh, and next time u have something to say about me, @ me like a man. What u did was feminine. What type of dude talks sh*t about a man to other men? A weak one.
We're not....we're talking **** about a woman to other Men....

Given that both TVD and Taisun play against CT competition which isn't the strongest, @Roman Marciante I'd be curious how you'd compare the two as prospects? You originally had Taisun at 4.25 and gave TVD and 4.1.

@RedSquare have you seen both play?

I have not seen either LIVE, but I will see TVD this fall when Suffield plays at my alma mater for one of their games.

I do know one of the coaches at Suffield, and I can tell you this kid is a take all day long.

Given that both TVD and Taisun play against CT competition which isn't the strongest, @Roman Marciante I'd be curious how you'd compare the two as prospects? You originally had Taisun at 4.25 and gave TVD and 4.1.

@RedSquare have you seen both play?
I've seen both play. Van dyke is legit with his accuracy and he has good ball placement. But hes nowhere near the athlete tai is or the overall arm talent. Tai has a rocket for an arm. Once he got his release ironed out and tightened up his rotation it was night and day. For me I'd be more curious who ends up with the better career out of two kids who wouldve both happily been canes in either tai or cade fortin. I know the qb gurus on here won't agree but both were recruited & are being developed by people I think I'll trust over them. Especially cade as Carolina is ecstatic with his development. For us the dark horse is matocha. Tai has a lil brother who if he continues to develope and takes football seriously will easily be the best thing ever to come out of that state.

Better than Dan Sileo?

Can't be true.

(In reality he was a decent DT for us.)

I've seen both play. Van dyke is legit with his accuracy and he has good ball placement. But hes nowhere near the athlete tai is or the overall arm talent. Tai has a rocket for an arm. Once he got his release ironed out and tightened up his rotation it was night and day. For me I'd be more curious who ends up with the better career out of two kids who wouldve both happily been canes in either tai or cade fortin. I know the qb gurus on here won't agree but both were recruited & are being developed by people I think I'll trust over them. Especially cade as Carolina is ecstatic with his development. For us the dark horse is matocha. Tai has a lil brother who if he continues to develope and takes football seriously will easily be the best thing ever to come out of that state.

Advertisement
Back