Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
2 qb offers in one day? That's agressive. The only time we have shown aggression on the field or on the recruiting trail, is out of desperation or stupidity.

Besides the obvious debacle of the 2018 qb recruitment strategy, this reeks of at least one of our QB's transferring.

2 qb offers in one day? That's agressive. The only time we have shown aggression on the field or on the recruiting trail, is out of desperation or stupidity.

Besides the obvious debacle of the 2018 qb recruitment strategy, this reeks of at least one of our QB's transferring.

So we went after MJJr only, and the tears flooded this board so deep that we had to open a new Servpro in coral gables to fix the damage.

Now we have the audacity to offer 2 QBs in the same day for 2020, and we cry about that too.

Bout par for the course.

So we went after MJJr only, and the tears flooded this board so deep that we had to open a new Servpro in coral gables to fix the damage.

Now we have the audacity to offer 2 QBs in the same day for 2020, and we cry about that too.

Bout par for the course.
Lol it’s always gonna be like this we can’t win with these people.

Bout par for the course.
Who's crying? The point of my post, is this is uncharacteristic for our coaching staff. I have, and continue to maintain the thought that we completely f'ucked up the 2018 qb recruitment strategy. In fact, I literally just mentioned it in the very same post in which you accused me of crying.

Comprehension struggles, perhaps? Then again, as a particular someone just put it, that's "bout par for the course."

Advertisement
That first pass, that was one long *** throw. He can certainly sling it and also throw with touch when needed. He really does a good job of varying his velocity and trajectory rather than just relying on his arm strength to fire everything in there.

Any idea on stats, mostly completion percentage and TD/INT? Is this that upper class private league Tai played in? Either way, this kid looks better than him.

Like this kids film better than the one from Cali. His size and throwing motion remind me of Big Ben. Ball absolutely jumps off his hand even when off platform. Impressive
Kid has a gun for an arm and can throw on the run also, pretty mobile for that size. This is the type of qb that we used to recruit back in the day, big & strong armed. Love his film and hope we stay on him.
:stormwarningflag-sm:

The Canes have offered their second 2020 QB of the day, extending a verbal scholarship to Suffield Academy (CT) QB Tyler Van Dyke. The 6-4, 215 pounder also has offers from Wisconsin, Michigan, Kentucky, and NC State.

I know of this kid, as I know the school and one of his coaches.

Would definitely want him!

I also know that our chances of landing him are zero.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How the **** is this cornball allowed to recruit still? Nothing is changing..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back