Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
It would be easier to @ the ones who are not. @Kendall Boy Cane @brock @OriginalGatorHater @Rellyrell @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @dsddcane just off the top of my head. There are a few more but not many. Point is, majority of this board are followers.

Yes sir;

At the end of the day, man, we all just want to same thing. We want our football program back. I think some of our fans/brethren have been conditioned to accept status quo. They’ve been conditioned to accept mediocrity and the excuses that come along w it. Look no further than the heated arguments between Richt supporters v. fans who wanted to see us go in a different direction. The QB battles that’s going on.

Real talk, literally just like 45 minutes ago, a new employee to my company expressed he was an OSU fan. Caught him in the elevator and said, ‘so u’re a Suckeye fan, huh?’ And his response was, “come on bro, what team u rep?” I said ‘Hurricanes.’ He literally responded, “yeah, I know we stole one back in 03, but it appears we stole ya’ll identity and ball sacks that day too....what happened to ya’ll fan base? U guys got pumped going 9-4, what’s up w that?”

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, our fan base has become neutered and if u speak contrary to some of the homerism that’s displayed, u’ll catch heat.

I think at the end of the day, we’re entitled to our opinions, which is what makes this board great, they’ll be some arguments which is great for debates and discussions, but we all have the same goal....well, some ninjas just wanna be right, regardless of results. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back