Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
Ok so it’s not just me who’s seriously concerned he might actually be sick. Sure seemed like it this past year.
It's sad to see. I thought back several times over the years to how he was when I first met him when he recruited me,to how he was at the beginning here ,so on & so on. Hes not right. Hes a great man & his family as people goes are all amazing people. But he needs to get some time to rest.
[/QUOTE]
I have to give credit to @Franchise he called this from the get go.....

Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s probably nothing but for some strange reason, I get the “Artur Stikowsi-y” vibe from dude. Meh, maybe it’s nothkng...

Sitnowski played on a wing T offense where they ran most of the time. He had horrible mechanics to begin with.

TVD only started 9 games last year, has advanced mechanics for a Highschool qb and is already running a pro style offense. He’s also learning to read defenses and understanding offensive concepts. Did you see how many times he caused the defense to jump offsides?

Only thing they have in common is they’re white.

Advertisement
Ok so it’s not just me who’s seriously concerned he might actually be sick. Sure seemed like it this past year.
It's sad to see. I thought back several times over the years to how he was when I first met him when he recruited me,to how he was at the beginning here ,so on & so on. Hes not right. Hes a great man & his family as people goes are all amazing people. But he needs to get some time to rest.
[/QUOTE]

It could be sick, but I would venture more towards stress. Thats a stressful job to do 15+ years straight. Especially when he was on the hot seat for a lot of those years. He is pushing 60 so all them years are catching up to him. Then again I have never met the man.

[/QUOTE]
Precisely man. He’s not the same guy. Hopefully he’s okay because he’s about as good a man there is. But something happened

It could be sick, but I would venture more towards stress. Thats a stressful job to do 15+ years straight. Especially when he was on the hot seat for a lot of those years. He is pushing 60 so all them years are catching up to him. Then again I have never met the man.
[/QUOTE]
Nah. It's not stress.youll see when the acc network starts & hes gotta do whatever hes doing for them live. You can see him processing stuff but it's like it's all too fast for him. When you see the current stuff YouTube some of his old days interviews or whatever & you'll see it's very different. I pray I'm wrong as I wish that on no one. But that's my fear for him.

Advertisement
There's so many beta males on here it's ridiculous. The truth is, the ppl who complain about everything I post don't mute me bc 1) u are a follower and when u go against something I say, u feel like u fit in, or 2) u have female tendencies and would rather b*tch about something rather than solving (what they are trying to portray as) the problem. All beta males should be euthanized.
@ all the beta males next time then. Talking behind someone’s back is a female tendency and in turn makes you a beta male. Euthanize yourself!

Nah. It's not stress.youll see when the acc network starts & hes gotta do whatever hes doing for them live. You can see him processing stuff but it's like it's all too fast for him. When you see the current stuff YouTube some of his old days interviews or whatever & you'll see it's very different. I pray I'm wrong as I wish that on no one. But that's my fear for him.
[/QUOTE]
That’s sad man, cause all in all he seems like a genuinely good dude.

Who's crying? The point of my post, is this is uncharacteristic for our coaching staff. I have, and continue to maintain the thought that we completely f'ucked up the 2018 qb recruitment strategy. In fact, I literally just mentioned it in the very same post in which you accused me of crying.

Comprehension struggles, perhaps? Then again, as a particular someone just put it, that's "bout par for the course."
You were, face it. Whining is easy to see.

You were, face it. Whining is easy to see.
LMFAO...

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]
I'm no doctor by any stretch D, just an observant people watcher all my life. Some of his interviews last year were somewhat painful to watch. I was becoming a little concerned about his well being. I sincerely hope he's OK. I wish him no ill will by any stretch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back