Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Damm CT had pretty good quarterbacks the last two classes is this a new phenomenon or we're just late?
[/QUOTE]
Late. This is all a direct result of having a moron in charge of our QB development and recruiting and someone I'm pretty sure who is suffering through the early stages of alzheimer's running our offense.

Advertisement
U never addressed me? I replied to your comment u made to me.
View attachment 84343

U said no QB was scared to come here as if that's what I said in my initial point. My point was that the real high level recruits want to come into a school and start, not sit 2-3 years. That's pretty evident by all of the transfer QBs that are in the portal.
Holy **** you're ******* stupid. Take dsddcane's advice and read the comments before you post.

U never addressed me? I replied to your comment u made to me.
View attachment 84343

U said no QB was scared to come here as if that's what I said in my initial point. My point was that the real high level recruits want to come into a school and start, not sit 2-3 years. That's pretty evident by all of the transfer QBs that are in the portal.
I didnt know it was your genius comment but now that you just reaffirmed exactly what I said my point stands. Since as usual this is passing you by, the point is any star qb WOULD believe they could walk in here day 1 and start. Honestly they probably could too.thats the mentality we as stars have. If you dont understand that I'm sorry that I cant explain it better for you. Stars recognize other stars and only in passing at that. If i was a star qb and i saw our offensive talent very few schools in the country I'd rather go at this second. Wr,te & rb we are stacked. Its wide open for a monster qb to walk in here and take this job. That's exactly what your boy tate hoped he was doing.

I said we are not getting a Jake Garcia level recruit and clearly, I was correct. So what's so stupid about facts?

This kid isn't Jake, isn't in the top 247, and all 3 of our QBs we have now were rated hire than he is. This kid isn't going to beat out the QB that starts this year. He is going to be competing with our 2021 recruit.

with all due respect, I believe you are wrong

Advertisement
Damm CT had pretty good quarterbacks the last two classes is this a new phenomenon or we're just late?
Late. This is all a direct result of having a moron in charge of our QB development and recruiting and someone I'm pretty sure who is suffering through the early stages of alzheimer's running our offense.
[/QUOTE]

ahem, Im not saying a doggone word about this post, lol, ****

Brother in this instance you gotta remember context. Yes Dan had tons of potential. But he never came even close to living up to it. Remember the people he lined up against as two in particular were all time greats and among our best ever. Yes he led the team in sacks while Jerome and Danny were getting double and some times triple teamed. Someone had to step up and he did. But the leaders on any defense with Jerome brown and Danny stubbs start and end there.

He was solid but lets be honest, the UM defense didn't miss a beat when he was jettisoned from the program. I mean, I dont think he was as good as Jimmie Jones(who had a nice, long, lucrative NFL career)

I've seen both play. Van dyke is legit with his accuracy and he has good ball placement. But hes nowhere near the athlete tai is or the overall arm talent. Tai has a rocket for an arm. Once he got his release ironed out and tightened up his rotation it was night and day. For me I'd be more curious who ends up with the better career out of two kids who wouldve both happily been canes in either tai or cade fortin. I know the qb gurus on here won't agree but both were recruited & are being developed by people I think I'll trust over them. Especially cade as Carolina is ecstatic with his development. For us the dark horse is matocha. Tai has a lil brother who if he continues to develope and takes football seriously will easily be the best thing ever to come out of that state.
Looks like that qb dj U something the 5 star from Cali is about to commit to Clemson. Not sure if that was the right place for taisun if he wanted to play early. Is that dj kid that legit? They talk like he’s the second coming of Lawrence

Looks like that qb dj U something the 5 star from Cali is about to commit to Clemson. Not sure if that was the right place for taisun if he wanted to play early. Is that dj kid that legit? They talk like he’s the second coming of Lawrence
Hes legit but tai ain't scared of nothing and dont take a back seat to either. Either way hes gotta live his path. It's on him to create his destiny. DJ may commit there now but I'll be curious to see what happens once USC & probably UCLA work out the new staff at some point this season. Heard alot of stuff about that kid that if I was tai I'd just laugh at the prospect of competing against him. Hes no sunshine that's for sure.

Advertisement
U gotta remember (ESPECIALLY with these cali kids) I wont say the ratings are fake but its incredibly saturated and it's a direct result in most instances of families and schools making payments to scouts & recruiting bases. Tristan gebbias (who as I said regardless of him being nephews boy was a bum)father owns the company that owns virtually all of these recruiting services. He was never shy with taking care of the right kids for his boys and bread.

I didnt know it was your genius comment but now that you just reaffirmed exactly what I said my point stands. Since as usual this is passing you by, the point is any star qb WOULD believe they could walk in here day 1 and start. Honestly they probably could too.thats the mentality we as stars have. If you dont understand that I'm sorry that I cant explain it better for you. Stars recognize other stars and only in passing at that. If i was a star qb and i saw our offensive talent very few schools in the country I'd rather go at this second. Wr,te & rb we are stacked. Its wide open for a monster qb to walk in here and take this job. That's exactly what your boy tate hoped he was doing.
Drew Bledsoe was regarded as one of the better QBs in the league.
I saw an interview where someone close to Brady said Brady told him he knew for a fact he was taking his spot when he got drafted.
I want that sort of silent low key mf’er that won’t feel bad about taking your job and will throw all sht in the trash if it’s still there when he moves in.

Drew Bledsoe was regarded as one of the better QBs in the league.
I saw an interview where someone close to Brady said Brady told him he knew for a fact he was taking his spot when he got drafted.
I want that sort of silent low key mf’er that won’t feel bad about taking your job and will throw all sht in the trash if it’s still there when he moves in.
Once drew had that injury bug set it he sped that process up but **** yeah. That's what you want especially out of that position.

U didn't answer my question. When is the last time we stacked chips at the QB position?

It's not as difficult to stack chips at the WR position bc u can rotate guys. There is no rotating QBs.

Why are u bringing up Briles? You're lame as ****. Run along now
2019. We currently have 3, 4 star QBs on the roster with multiple years to play. All competing for the starting job I might add.

Advertisement
2019. We currently have 3, 4 star QBs on the roster with multiple years to play. All competing for the starting job I might add.
Exactly my point. They were all sold playing time as a pitch. They were all told they could come in and have a legit shot at that starting job if they compete. The immediate playing time pitch is not on the table now. Who ever starts will be here at least another year after 2019. I guarantee TVD was not pitched playing time. He will redshirt.

Nah, he's just dumb.

There's so many beta males on here it's ridiculous. The truth is, the ppl who complain about everything I post don't mute me bc 1) u are a follower and when u go against something I say, u feel like u fit in, or 2) u have female tendencies and would rather b*tch about something rather than solving (what they are trying to portray as) the problem. All beta males should be euthanized.

Advertisement
Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s probably nothing but for some strange reason, I get the “Artur Stikowsi-y” vibe from dude. Meh, maybe it’s nothkng...

[/QUOTE]
Ok so it’s not just me who’s seriously concerned he might actually be sick. Sure seemed like it this past year.

Ok so it’s not just me who’s seriously concerned he might actually be sick. Sure seemed like it this past year.
[/QUOTE]
It's sad to see. I thought back several times over the years to how he was when I first met him when he recruited me,to how he was at the beginning here ,so on & so on. Hes not right. Hes a great man & his family as people goes are all amazing people. But he needs to get some time to rest.

There's so many beta males on here it's ridiculous. The truth is, the ppl who complain about everything I post don't mute me bc 1) u are a follower and when u go against something I say, u feel like u fit in, or 2) u have female tendencies and would rather b*tch about something rather than solving (what they are trying to portray as) the problem. All beta males should be euthanized.
As I said, dumb.

Advertisement
Back