Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Bruh, Tate is nowhere on the level of Trevor Lawrence. I get what ur saying, but that only applies to studs qb recruits that have proven to be great at the college level, UM does not have that.
I'm taking any and all bets we don't get a elite QB recruit this year.

Advertisement
I'm taking any and all bets we don't get a elite QB recruit this year.
Who cares if we do not get an elite qb. TVD is good and there are plenty of good 3 star QBs out there who are definitely D1 material. That being said, I'm pretty sure the only 4 star qb we recruited was Carson Beck.

Advertisement
Tate, Kosi, Jarren were all ranked in the top 247.
Tate is not a recruit. He is someone who ran to us from competition (not realizing we had talent). And he is not scaring any elite QB away. He did not scare Justin Fields. And he is 3 YEARS ahead of 2020 class. It’s much more likely that Jarren would be the one scaring away recruits. TBH the recruits might scare Tate, and he’ll run to fiu

Tate is not a recruit. He is someone who ran to us from competition (not realizing we had talent). And he is not scaring any elite QB away. He did not scare Justin Fields. And he is 3 YEARS ahead of 2020 class. It’s much more likely that Jarren would be the one scaring away recruits.
Oh.

Have a good day.

Advertisement
I haven't even seen Clemson QBs but I guarantee there is not a stud/blue chip QB sitting behind Trevor Lawrence with him being a true sophomore.

Even if there was u can't compare us to a team coming off a national championship. We haven't even won our conference yet.
Did you just say that Taisun wasnt a Blue Chip QB??....Holy Jesus....

U didn't answer my question. When is the last time we stacked chips at the QB position?

It's not as difficult to stack chips at the WR position bc u can rotate guys. There is no rotating QBs.

Why are u bringing up Briles? You're lame as ****. Run along now
We weren’t stacking anything with Richt. Per your logic, as I have seen you say to others many times on here, now that you have insulted me, I know you have no argument. Is that how it goes?

Reality is I laugh at you but I don’t insult you in our previous dealings but now that you have gone down that path, you’re actually a young punk who doesn’t know shît about successfully managing Life because if you did you wouldn’t respond the way you do to people, Sapingo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back