Miami offers 2020 QB Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
This is so stupid..I honestly cant believe you post such BS on a continuous basis...
We are not getting a "Jake Garcia" in the 2020 class. Sorry to inform u, but no star QB is going to sit for 2 years.

Same reason we are in the position we are now at LB. We've had the same starting 3 LB for 4 years and didn't sign a stud until Pinkney and them junior year. It's hindered recruiting at the position bc we could pitch playing time.

It gets old having to explain something to u that should be common sense. There is nothing stupid about what I said, period.

We are not getting a "Jake Garcia" in the 2020 class. Sorry to inform u, but no star QB is going to sit for 2 years.

Same reason we are in the position we are now at LB. We've had the same starting 3 LB for 4 years and didn't sign a stud until Pinkney and them junior year. It's hindered recruiting at the position bc we could pitch playing time.

It gets old having to explain something to u that should be common sense. There is nothing stupid about what I said, period.
So it’s not possible to stack chips?

2 qb offers in one day? That's agressive. The only time we have shown aggression on the field or on the recruiting trail, is out of desperation or stupidity.

Besides the obvious debacle of the 2018 qb recruitment strategy, this reeks of at least one of our QB's transferring.
If they want off the train...give'em their bags and send them on their way.

Kid w

Every F-ing thing you say is stupid...Pretty much Par for the course...we expect nothing less from you...The day you actually say something factual, or with a smidgen of sense...will be the day I commit CIS Suicide

Advertisement
Kid w

Every F-ing thing you say is stupid...Pretty much Par for the course...we expect nothing less from you...The day you actually say something factual, or with a smidgen of sense...will be the day I commit CIS Suicide
Get a life. And some common sense.

It gets old having to explain something to me??...MFer I was at UM watching gamefilm at Hecht, and going on recruiting trips with my cousin, before your *** was in your Moms Birth canal....Go sit your *** in the corner...

Advertisement

you know jake garcia is a 2021 guy too right?

Do you realize that 2020 QB can start for 3 years after redshirting his freshman year (assuming that Tate starts for the next 3). In other words, you're an idiot.
When is the last time we had a star QB sit for 2 years?

Advertisement
It shouldn’t matter the position. We’ve stacked chips before. We have a quality OC now. We should be able to stack QB chips but I guess you don’t agree. Ok. If Kendall Briles was our OC, in your opinion, would we be able to stack QB chips?
U didn't answer my question. When is the last time we stacked chips at the QB position?

It's not as difficult to stack chips at the WR position bc u can rotate guys. There is no rotating QBs.

Why are u bringing up Briles? You're lame as ****. Run along now

Advertisement
Tate Martell is not scaring any elite QB away, man. QB recruiting is on an entirely different timeline than other positions. We were late to the game for 2020 kids having a new staff start in January.

My point is, why are there so many QBs in the portal? Why did Tate leave? Why did Fields leave? Eason? Baldwin? All the Texas QBs?

They all left because they had no path to becoming a starter. Teams still land multiple blue Chip QBs. You deal with the rest later. Look at Clemson's roster.
I haven't even seen Clemson QBs but I guarantee there is not a stud/blue chip QB sitting behind Trevor Lawrence with him being a true sophomore.

Even if there was u can't compare us to a team coming off a national championship. We haven't even won our conference yet.

I haven't even seen Clemson QBs but I guarantee there is not a stud/blue chip QB sitting behind Trevor Lawrence with him being a true sophomore.

Even if there was u can't compare us to a team coming off a national championship. We haven't even won our conference yet.
Bruh, Tate is nowhere on the level of Trevor Lawrence. I get what ur saying, but that only applies to studs qb recruits that have proven to be great at the college level, UM does not have that.

Advertisement
Back