"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

It's interesting that Wilson has used UM to self-serve, however:

Sixteen years later, ex-UM football player Chad Wilson earns his degree | Canes Watch

Hey, man. We get it. You're mad. The coaches were wrong about Quincy's evaluation. That was their choice. Staying mad under a new regime is your choice. None of this "just keeping it real," either. Because we all know UM's financial commitment to the program has completely changed now.

Well ****. As they say on here, "Chise' ain't neva lied."...I did not know UM did this for him. Smh. Even more reason to hate this guy.

Advertisement
Saw Chad Wilson talking about this the other day on Twitter and immediately laughed.

His biggest reasoning was that the administration is too content with a "just good enough" program. They won't go out and pay a coordinator $1 Million, won't get their feet dirty if they have to, always a step behind in facilities, etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...d he hasn't been force out of town trader POS

Compare Florida's staff to ours, please. What, did they spend slightly more money to get a lower quality staff? He's peddling bull**** just like a Finebaum. Even worse as an alum.

Wasn't too long ago this site was giving this **** a forum.

Golden was wrong. Quincy proved it. Chad keeps grudging. **** him. I agree with Chise. When Chad gets hit by a bus, the Herald title should read, A Traitor's Death.....show a picture of his mangled corpse with a caption that says was a Cane, died a Gator with no additional information needed.

Pete will probably write ad Ode to Choad with background lyrics by Luke.

Are we talking about the quality of a degree? Then yes, Miami is closer to Duke than Alabama.

Advertisement
Combine invitations:

Alabama- 10
Miami- 9
Duke- 0

E6X8sdJ.gif

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Correct and the only thing I agreed with. Even with Kool's raise he wouldn't be in the top 50 paid assistants in college football using last year's pay.

smh... some dumb **** gets said here. We just paid Richt like 5MM a year, are throwing a bunch of money at the Hecht and spending $34,000,000.00 on an IPF... on top of a $150MM build out for new dorms.. This school has show its committed to investing in its self and its football program like we never thought they would and people still don't see it.

I clearly said Miami IS STARTING TO SPEND MORE. As it relates to staff, the ipf and other things .... all of that should have been taking place way before 2016 but It wasn't. So we are playing catchup. Next step for Miami is a standalone football facility like clemson has with all of the amenities

I hope someone can run this son of a out of town. He is already negatively recruiting Campbell. They better don't invite him Bach to paradise camp. He's a punk!

Advertisement
Choad Wildaughter. He wasn't soooo tough and opinionated when he took his ol' alma mater up on getting a free degree years after he was completely washed up. No good deed goes unpunished with some scumbags. We need to just have a formal excommunication of him and then never acknowledge his existence again. May the knees of all of his progeny blow up faster than his "hot takes" on Miami Hurricane Football.

Advertisement
Number of players in NFL per ESECPN:

Alabama: 44
Miami:43
Duke:11

Further proof he doesn't have a clue and apparently despite his free degree, does not know how to count

Oh yeah, on the combine portion...

Miami - 9
Gaytors - 8

Advertisement
Did he have to get permission from his ol lady to to do that interview, since she apparently wears the pants in that household (allegedly)?

We should just call him gator dad from now on.

Who was the kid his wife made him stop training bc he was going to UM?

Advertisement
Back