"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

Alabama is a public school ... a glorified phys ed department for the lower classes. comparing them to UM is like casting pearls to swine

Advertisement
Nad Wilson is a scourge. I hope all that bitterness he carries around toward UM causes him to drop dead of a massive myocardial infarction one day soon. I'll go to the funeral and face fvck him in his casket in front of the 3 mourners, and at least 2 of them will pat me on the back.

This is one of the South Florida maggots who has been killing UM to local kids for years now. He does it slickly though, so all the faqcuits say **** like "you know he has a point" and "he bled for this program" and all the other dopey **** that morons say.

I agree. **** all the Wilsons

I'm with u 100 but what an awful visual. Would have been better if you mentioned crank in the socket or nostrils or ears, etc. It's just more canes insight when cranks r involved

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth?

Go look at how much money bama is spending on football compared to Miami and then get back to me.... Chad Wilson is a pos but he's not wrong in saying miami didn't prioritize football financially like bama did for the last decade or so.That's changing and you can point to new leadership(no more shalala) who was a big reason enough money didn't get spent on football coaching staff and facility wise. That really hampered the coaching quality that we have had before this season and the way some recruits viewed our program.Now we have our ipf and new dorms coming.Comparing it to duke was stupid point blank period though . Imo he still has an axe to grind against us for whatever reason

Texas drops just as much flow on their program and they are dogshyt. There are tons of other schools that drop a disproportionate amount of money on football and also have terrible programs. We have produced some of the best players EVER in the NFL when we're behind in the same arms race.

What we have is good enough for Ahmon Richards, Nvaughn Donaldson, Lo Lingard, etc and that's all that matters. First time since Butch that we have had a legit staff with legit resumes who can coach and recruit. No need to debate. Just watch our programs product on the field over the next 3 years. I can't wait to cornhole all these ******** on the field where it matters.

There has NEVER been a program that is more obviously a fast sinking ship than the Gators. There recent focus on the Canes program instead of the other schools in there own conference that are stacking chips is one of the easiest signs of denial

Last edited:
Advertisement
In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Go look at how much money bama is spending on football compared to Miami and then get back to me.... Chad Wilson is a pos but he's not wrong in saying miami didn't prioritize football financially like bama did for the last decade or so.That's changing and you can point to new leadership(no more shalala) who was a big reason enough money didn't get spent on football coaching staff and facility wise. That really hampered the coaching quality that we have had before this season and the way some recruits viewed our program.Now we have our ipf and new dorms coming.Comparing it to duke was stupid point blank period though . Imo he still has an axe to grind against us for whatever reason

What's the point of comparing to Bama? We will NEVER EVER outspend Bama. Bama probably outspends some NFL teams.

The school has made a major financial commitment to the program over the last year or two.

Things are trending up.

I definitely agree that we are spending more money

If you actually listen to that crap you can tell everything negative he says against the canes is based on the old admin, golden, and the fans. He even goes on talking about how Miami is only hiring coaches like Al Golden cause they don't care about winning. He doesn't mention Richt or the new staff once.

I wonder if Chad tried to parlay Marco into a job at the U and was shot down by Richt.

Something is definatley going on.

Donna Shalala (that fat progressive left wing criminal) clearly did not care about winning.

We can agree on that.

Things be different now son....

Advertisement

Man, Broke stacking L's today like Richard Simmons stacks dlcks

IMG_3583.GIF

"Miami closer to Duke than Bama" ....lol...how about " Miami IS closer to Duke than Alabama"....if he can't even structure a sentence correctly then he is too stupid for me to take seriously. Who cares what that traitor says ( or tries to say ) anyway?

Advertisement
Lets not act like the school he sent his sons to is rolling out the dough. Comparing any school to Bama(Financially) is a little unfair.

Advertisement
"Miami closer to Duke than Bama" ....lol...how about " Miami IS closer to Duke than Alabama"....if he can't even structure a sentence correctly then he is too stupid for me to take seriously. Who cares what that traitor says ( or tries to say ) anyway?

Verbs (especially the passive ones) are very overrated these days.

Yes because we hadn't switched to a more profitable conference, a more profitable stadium, and a more profitable apparel company under previous leadership. Frenk came in with his magic money trees and just started making it rain. You are so dense.

Yes because we hadn't switched to a more profitable conference, a more profitable stadium, and a more profitable apparel company under previous leadership. Frenk came in with his magic money trees and just started making it rain. You are so dense.
Look I'm not even looking to argue, just trying to turn a new leaf on the website. I stated that we have been spending more money which is great

Advertisement
Back