"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

I guess he's still mad UM never offered Quincy Wilson a scholarship... in retrospect, that was another stupid move by Al Golden. But still no excuse for Chad to be a turncoat Gator-lover and throw out this sort of idiotic, unsupportable garbage. It wreaks of hurt feelings and wadded up tissues.

And empirically, a person can make a much stronger case that UF is closer to Vanderbilt (13-6 win last year) than Alabama (54-16 last year).

Advertisement
I still remember on the interview with Kai-Leon Herbert mentioning some people had been bad mouthing Miami to him and it wasn't like what they were saying. That once he got to campus it was different than what he was being told. Seems like it is the Wilsons bad mouthing the school. I am assuming he went to the same school that Chad is involved in?

Correct. Here is a pic of Choad and Jr Choad at the signing ceremony. There's a better one buried somewhere here that would have you think somebody ****ed in Jr's mouth.... it's a classic.

Farco Wilson.jpg

Chads closer to luke than edge. What a joke this cat is. He's not a man that you can respect, real flip flopping kind of person. If he was in a room with the real alumni he wouldn't own up to his own words.

He senses UM gaining traction in SoFla so he has to try to throw in some last minute hail marys to stop it. Maybe Kai Herbert and Silver should have a word with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel ashamed. I read that whole ****ln article. I should be down voted for giving that POS two minutes of my life. Never thought I would see the day that I ****tdd on a UM alum. Well, today's the day.

I guess he's still mad UM never offered Quincy Wilson a scholarship... in retrospect, that was another stupid move by Al Golden. But still no excuse for Chad to be a turncoat Gator-lover and throw out this sort of idiotic, unsupportable garbage. It wreaks of hurt feelings and wadded up tissues.

And empirically, a person can make a much stronger case that UF is closer to Vanderbilt (13-6 win last year) than Alabama (54-16 last year).

With the way Gator Dad's been acting, I'm not so sure anymore that Quincy Wilson would've come to Miami anyway.

With the way Gator Dad's been acting, I'm not so sure anymore that Quincy Wilson would've come to Miami anyway.
I blame Golden for a lot of things, but Quincy Wilson ain't one of em. I would rather that family be Gators.

Advertisement
At this point there can be no more excuses made for this traitor. It really sucks he coaches at American Heritage.

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth?

Go look at how much money bama is spending on football compared to Miami and then get back to me.... Chad Wilson is a pos but he's not wrong in saying miami didn't prioritize football financially like bama did for the last decade or so.That's changing and you can point to new leadership(no more shalala) who was a big reason enough money didn't get spent on football coaching staff and facility wise. That really hampered the coaching quality that we have had before this season and the way some recruits viewed our program.Now we have our ipf and new dorms coming.Comparing it to duke was stupid point blank period though . Imo he still has an axe to grind against us for whatever reason

Advertisement
I would like to re-issue my challenge to Chad from 3 years ago..

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall fallin for the banana in the tailpipe. Chad playin chess yall playin checkers

What was the challenge?

He came on here talking good about his son and how miami aint **** in a PC way..I said id beat that *** at this downtown Miami MMA gym he said come to USchool..im there every day.. We all talked about how his son is slow got bombed by Booker T and that his son wont amount to ****... boy were we wrong
Yeah you were wrong all right. Son is a gaytor now, so yeah, he amounted to ****.

The only thing I can gather is hea comparing Miami to Duke in the size of the school. If your gonna say a private school like Miami is closer in comparison to Duke ok...but football wise no

Advertisement
It's a shame he had to transfer from Long Beach to Miami. Should have gone to UF

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth?

Go look at how much money bama is spending on football compared to Miami and then get back to me.... Chad Wilson is a pos but he's not wrong in saying miami didn't prioritize football financially like bama did for the last decade or so.That's changing and you can point to new leadership(no more shalala) who was a big reason enough money didn't get spent on football coaching staff and facility wise. That really hampered the coaching quality that we have had before this season and the way some recruits viewed our program.Now we have our ipf and new dorms coming.Comparing it to duke was stupid point blank period though . Imo he still has an axe to grind against us for whatever reason

What's the point of comparing to Bama? We will NEVER EVER outspend Bama. Bama probably outspends some NFL teams.

The school has made a major financial commitment to the program over the last year or two.

Things are trending up.

Advertisement
Back