"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Correct and the only thing I agreed with. Even with Kool's raise he wouldn't be in the top 50 paid assistants in college football using last year's pay.

smh... some dumb **** gets said here. We just paid Richt like 5MM a year, are throwing a bunch of money at the Hecht and spending $34,000,000.00 on an IPF... on top of a $150MM build out for new dorms.. This school has show its committed to investing in its self and its football program like we never thought they would and people still don't see it.

Advertisement
In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Correct and the only thing I agreed with. Even with Kool's raise he wouldn't be in the top 50 paid assistants in college football using last year's pay.

Kool is coaching here right? So I guess we've allocated the proper resources to hire and retain him. Everyone in the college football world wanted him, and he came here.

Also correct and impressive on our part.

Advertisement
Saw Chad Wilson talking about this the other day on Twitter and immediately laughed.

His biggest reasoning was that the administration is too content with a "just good enough" program. They won't go out and pay a coordinator $1 Million, won't get their feet dirty if they have to, always a step behind in facilities, etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gridiron-studs-show/id1061105961?i=1000381456316&mt=2

There's some truth to what he's saying but I can tell just by listening to him talk that A. his kids didn't make their own decisions in regards to choosing their own school and B. He has a grudge against the school because they don't "move" like the SEC.

Which Mapquest route did he use? Because that makes a difference.

Saw Chad Wilson talking about this the other day on Twitter and immediately laughed.

His biggest reasoning was that the administration is too content with a "just good enough" program. They won't go out and pay a coordinator $1 Million, won't get their feet dirty if they have to, always a step behind in facilities, etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gridiron-studs-show/id1061105961?i=1000381456316&mt=2

There's some truth to what he's saying but I can tell just by listening to him talk that A. his kids didn't make their own decisions in regards to choosing their own school and B. He has a grudge against the school because they don't "move" like the SEC.
There actually isn't a lot of truth to what he is saying unless you're stuck in 2013.

See what Choad Wilson thinks in 2019 when Jeff Thomas has his girl MAdea Wilson on roller blades.

**** him , **** his family, **** his grandmas sweet potato pie. Those traitors should never be allowed on campus ever again.

Advertisement

smh... some dumb **** gets said here. We just paid Richt like 5MM a year, are throwing a bunch of money at the Hecht and spending $34,000,000.00 on an IPF... on top of a $150MM build out for new dorms.. This school has show its committed to investing in its self and its football program like we never thought they would and people still don't see it.

All of what you said is indeed a fact but what I said was also a fact. I was more-so talking about salaries.

Last edited:
I still remember on the interview with Kai-Leon Herbert mentioning some people had been bad mouthing Miami to him and it wasn't like what they were saying. That once he got to campus it was different than what he was being told. Seems like it is the Wilsons bad mouthing the school. I am assuming he went to the same school that Chad is involved in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's interesting that Wilson has used UM to self-serve, however:

Sixteen years later, ex-UM football player Chad Wilson earns his degree | Canes Watch

Hey, man. We get it. You're mad. The coaches were wrong about Quincy's evaluation. That was their choice. Staying mad under a new regime is your choice. None of this "just keeping it real," either. Because we all know UM's financial commitment to the program has completely changed now.

If choad Wilson was a real man, his kid would have never stepped foot in that **** filled swamp. Just another dead beat closet fhag dad who got a chick pregnant to masquerade his homosexuality.

Advertisement
Back