"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

Advertisement
I would like to re-issue my challenge to Chad from 3 years ago..

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall fallin for the banana in the tailpipe. Chad playin chess yall playin checkers

What was the challenge?

He came on here talking good about his son and how miami aint **** in a PC way..I said id beat that *** at this downtown Miami MMA gym he said come to USchool..im there every day.. We all talked about how his son is slow got bombed by Booker T and that his son wont amount to ****... boy were we wrong

You practice MMA? Ill make sure to watch what I say to you from here on out. LMAO. But seriously, I think we all liked QW but as a safety and not a CB. Either way, I think everyone is shocked he turned out as good as he did. Even UF fans would have to admit that. I am interested to see what he runs in the 40 at the combine/pro day.

I am sure his loyalty to Mceltoof and Rantard will be well-rewarded when they hire him as a quality control assistant... at North Texas.

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Correct and the only thing I agreed with. Even with Kool's raise he wouldn't be in the top 50 paid assistants in college football using last year's pay.

But yet he's the best D-line coach in the business. That tells me there are a lot of overpaid stiffs out there.

Chad is a turncoat Gaytor loving Benedict Arnold, **** that traitor.

I've heard for a while now that he bashes Miami all the time behind the scenes but if you call him out about it, he's denies it like a coward.

Both him & Shanny, are at the very top of my sh*t list... He needs to be outlawed from ever stepping foot on campus again.

He's no longer a Cane & should be treated as such... I strictly refer to him as Gaytor on Twitter.

PREACH! Ole boy isnt even a pure blood Cane. (as they say in vampire movies) Transferred in from Long Beach State or something like that. We turned the **** and now he wants to talk **** about us at every turn.

He had a chance to make things right with the family by sending Marco our way and didnt. (Like the Patchens did by sending us Scott after the BS Matt pulled. They are back in the good graces of the U family now) He is dead to me as far as im concerned.

Advertisement
In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Correct and the only thing I agreed with. Even with Kool's raise he wouldn't be in the top 50 paid assistants in college football using last year's pay.

He would as it relates to his position

Most of the names on the list are coordinators and not position coaches so you're right.

Nad Wilson is a scourge. I hope all that bitterness he carries around toward UM causes him to drop dead of a massive myocardial infarction one day soon. I'll go to the funeral and face fvck him in his casket in front of the 3 mourners, and at least 2 of them will pat me on the back.

This is one of the South Florida maggots who has been killing UM to local kids for years now. He does it slickly though, so all the faqcuits say **** like "you know he has a point" and "he bled for this program" and all the other dopey **** that morons say.

Nad Wilson is a scourge. I hope all that bitterness he carries around toward UM causes him to drop dead of a massive myocardial infarction one day soon. I'll go to the funeral and face fvck him in his casket in front of the 3 mourners, and at least 2 of them will pat me on the back.

This is one of the South Florida maggots who has been killing UM to local kids for years now. He does it slickly though, so all the faqcuits say **** like "you know he has a point" and "he bled for this program" and all the other dopey **** that morons say.

I agree. **** all the Wilsons

Advertisement
This sums up how I feel about Choad Wilson.

6qtrr.gif

Kool is coaching here right? So I guess we've allocated the proper resources to hire and retain him. Everyone in the college football world wanted him, and he came here.

I've heard for a while now that he bashes Miami all the time behind the scenes but if you call him out about it, he's denies it like a coward.

Both him & Shanny, are at the very top of my sh*t list... He needs to be outlawed from ever stepping foot on campus again.

He's no longer a Cane & should be treated as such... I strictly refer to him as Gaytor on Twitter.

PREACH! Ole boy isnt even a pure blood Cane. (as they say in vampire movies) Transferred in from Long Beach State or something like that. We turned the **** and now he wants to talk **** about us at every turn.

He had a chance to make things right with the family by sending Marco our way and didnt. (Like the Patchens did by sending us Scott after the BS Matt pulled. They are back in the good graces of the U family now) He is dead to me as far as im concerned.

UM even let that bytch come back and finish his degree for his free a few years ago. This is how he repays UM.

Chad is another grown man who acts like a child on social media. I still remember him coming on here a few years back and trying to explain himself and just making a complete fool of himself. ***** that guy.

Advertisement

Yes, more of this!!! Throw Cristaballs in there as well.

Advertisement
Somebody should ask him on Twitter did facilities matter that much when he played for Miami and was kicking *** with us? If they mattered so much why did he come to Miami and not go to another school who paid more money to coaches and had better facilities then.

Sounds like some stupid **** Finebaum would say. There's a conspiracy to drag Miami's name through the dirt because deep down they're all scared.

Sounds like some stupid **** Finebaum would say. There's a conspiracy to drag Miami's name through the dirt because deep down they're all scared.
They're still mad because the only ones that could stop us from dancing was ourselves

Advertisement
Back