"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

Lol but his son is playing for a 2nd rate fb program at UF now under McElwin??? Allowed his son to get played by a db coach that left for the NFL before the ink dried on the LOI. Smh not a good look bruh

Advertisement
In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Were you deprived of oxygen at birth?

Go look at how much money bama is spending on football compared to Miami and then get back to me.... Chad Wilson is a pos but he's not wrong in saying miami didn't prioritize football financially like bama did for the last decade or so.That's changing and you can point to new leadership(no more shalala) who was a big reason enough money didn't get spent on football coaching staff and facility wise. That really hampered the coaching quality that we have had before this season and the way some recruits viewed our program.Now we have our ipf and new dorms coming.Comparing it to duke was stupid point blank period though . Imo he still has an axe to grind against us for whatever reason

Yes because we hadn't switched to a more profitable conference, a more profitable stadium, and a more profitable apparel company under previous leadership. Frenk came in with his magic money trees and just started making it rain. You are so dense.
Look I'm not even looking to argue, just trying to turn a new leaf on the website. I stated that we have been spending more money which is great

We are spending more money because we have more money. This University doesn't have the boosters backing the program like many of the other prominent programs in college football. It's been a slow process, but we're beginning to have the funds to compete and that's due in large part to what Shalala did. So to blame her as a reason for not spending money is completely asinine. If you don't want to argue, don't aimlessly accuse people of being the problem when they were a huge part of the solution.

Go look at how much money bama is spending on football compared to Miami and then get back to me.... Chad Wilson is a pos but he's not wrong in saying miami didn't prioritize football financially like bama did for the last decade or so.That's changing and you can point to new leadership(no more shalala) who was a big reason enough money didn't get spent on football coaching staff and facility wise. That really hampered the coaching quality that we have had before this season and the way some recruits viewed our program.Now we have our ipf and new dorms coming.Comparing it to duke was stupid point blank period though . Imo he still has an axe to grind against us for whatever reason

Yes because we hadn't switched to a more profitable conference, a more profitable stadium, and a more profitable apparel company under previous leadership. Frenk came in with his magic money trees and just started making it rain. You are so dense.
Look I'm not even looking to argue, just trying to turn a new leaf on the website. I stated that we have been spending more money which is great

We are spending more money because we have more money. This University doesn't have the boosters backing the program like many of the other prominent programs in college football. It's been a slow process, but we're beginning to have the funds to compete and that's due in large part to what Shalala did. So to blame her as a reason for not spending money is completely asinine. If you don't want to argue, don't aimlessly accuse people of being the problem when they were a huge part of the solution.
Ok my bad

Lol GTFOH.

Shalala was a massive albatross on Athletics and her handling of the Medical School was a ******* mess.

Dont kid yourself. She was on her way out whether she liked it or not.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I would like to re-issue my challenge to Chad from 3 years ago..

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall fallin for the banana in the tailpipe. Chad playin chess yall playin checkers

Vern been tellin ya'll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Lol GTFOH.

Shalala was a massive albatross on Athletics and her handling of the Medical School was a ******* mess.

Dont kid yourself. She was on her way out whether she liked it or not.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

When someone provides facts and a coherent argument, the proper way to counter is by doing the same.

Nad Wilson is a scourge. I hope all that bitterness he carries around toward UM causes him to drop dead of a massive myocardial infarction one day soon. I'll go to the funeral and face fvck him in his casket in front of the 3 mourners, and at least 2 of them will pat me on the back.

This is one of the South Florida maggots who has been killing UM to local kids for years now. He does it slickly though, so all the faqcuits say **** like "you know he has a point" and "he bled for this program" and all the other dopey **** that morons say.

Or a heart attack.

"Miami closer to Duke than Bama" ....lol...how about " Miami IS closer to Duke than Alabama"....if he can't even structure a sentence correctly then he is too stupid for me to take seriously. Who cares what that traitor says ( or tries to say ) anyway?

Verbs (especially the passive ones) are very overrated these days.

Seems like it. My favorite and the norm now is to put a "s" on the end of words that shouldn't have one and leave the "s" off of the words that should have one.You gots to love Merica !

Last edited:

I call major bullshyt. It is undeniable that under that treasure troll, Willow looking like bytch, our athletics programs were underfunded and emotionally silenced. That bytch raked in a ton of money while she was here. Spent it on anything and everything but the athletics department and the coaching staffs.

**** her and any ****** that still defends that Fraggle Rock looking like goonie goo-goo!

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's been a slow process, but we're beginning to have the funds to compete and that's due in large part to what Shalala did. So to blame her as a reason for not spending money is completely asinine.

LOL...SMH...FOH

We didn't start using the internet to fundraise till 2013, but Shalala was the catalyst for increased revenue for the football team?...man STFU.

Y'all boys really dont think OP is either Chad or has some sort of relationship with Chad? This dude had the audacity to come on here and post his podcast on our crootin board.... cmon mane.. yall boys slow. Dude been on the crootin board since 2012 with over 1000 posts...No way in **** OP didn't know why we dont like Chad..

Last edited:
I would like to re-issue my challenge to Chad from 3 years ago..

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall fallin for the banana in the tailpipe. Chad playin chess yall playin checkers

latest

This ************ was at Paradise Camp LAST YEAR! That **** makes my blood boil

Ni99@z like him r fake....if he's mouthing off bad **** about um and goes to camp to speak kids should know his character rt there. I b on that real real n if I was a kid n I see him there but he speaks bad of um I wouldn't fuq with him. I'll take ya free **** n that paper but I'll know he on that 2 way ****

Advertisement
Teams with most combine invites in NFL history (since 1982):

#1 FSU 226
#2 Miami 224
#2 UF 224
#10 Bama 191

Pretty amazing considering our competition for state talent...

Advertisement
This ************ was at Paradise Camp LAST YEAR! That **** makes my blood boil

Ni99@z like him r fake....if he's mouthing off bad **** about um and goes to camp to speak kids should know his character rt there. I b on that real real n if I was a kid n I see him there but he speaks bad of um I wouldn't fuq with him. I'll take ya free **** n that paper but I'll know he on that 2 way ****

Nad is one of those slick bytches who trashes UM with fake facts under the guise of keeping it 100. He won't come out and just say he's got bitter bytch face like the jilted bytch he is and admit he hates UM because of something sorry *** Folden did. Instead, he lies on UM and does insidious **** on the QT.

Folden fcked all of us. If we were bytches like Nad then we'd all hate UM now too. But we aren't. So we rally around the program again now that Folden is gone.

Y'all boys really dont think OP is either Chad or has some sort of relationship with Chad? This dude had the audacity to come on here and post his podcast on our crootin board.... cmon mane.. yall boys slow. Dude been on the crootin board since 2012 with over 1000 posts...No way in **** OP didn't know why we dont like Chad..

When will you and he be meeting and fulfilling your dream?

Sounds like you know little too much about being an undercover rival on a message board. You know all the moves, don't you?

Advertisement
Back