Maybe this is what finally wakes up the UM administration to start taking football seriously!

Advertisement
Bohn extended Clay Helton, who’s still there despite multiple mediocre seasons capped off by landing the 64th rated class in 2020.

White brought Josh Heupel with him from UCF after a 6-4 season.

You’re chasing a unicorn brother.
Smh you’ll just never get it dude. You never do until it’s to late. Similar to how UM operates. At any other program that has won multiple national championships Manny and blake would be laughed right out of the room when they saw those two greenhorns showing up to the interview. But even if they did weasel their way into a job at one of those programs they’d be fired ASAP with the eggs both those bums have laid here in there tenure. Hence Diaz marched out of Texas immediately after the BYU debacle. Which is why programs like Texas and OU are going to the SEC because regardless of of the results, they are always year in and out in it, to win it! While we’re sitting over here with two knuckleheads with one from hockey country and the other who never even played the game he’s pretending to coach. And with that said, it’s no surprise we can’t even compete in consistently or win the worst division in all of CFB. Yea we’re real attractive to the rest of CFB the last 16 plus years! Lol 🤢🤮

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s too late for Miami, but I think it’s a pretty thin line. Make 9-3 the new floor. Produce NFL talent, more fan engagement and we could be right there in the end.
Agree with this completely my Dude. But I know you would agree our two fearful leaders in Flake and Manuela ain’t bringing us to that 9-3 consistently competing for trophy’s mountain floor unfortunately.

Agree with this completely my Dude. But I know you would agree our two fearful leaders in Flake and Manuela ain’t bringing us to that 9-3 consistently competing for trophy’s mountain floor unfortunately.
I'd have blake james gone before I wake up in the morning. Manny on the other hand.... I think we have to wait and see this far into it.

You cant expect anyone having normal discussions with you when you cant even be ****d to not make fun of their names.

Advertisement
Maybe we should fly a banner plane? I feel like that would be the answer.
Mock the planes all you want but if you don’t think the negative attention (perception is more important than winning at the school) they brought didn’t play a role in getting Golden then you’re delusional.

Advertisement
Mock the planes all you want but if you don’t think the negative attention (perception is more important than winning at the school) they brought didn’t play a role in getting Golden then you’re delusional.

Yeah the banner did it not the horrific on field results topped off by a 50+ point loss

Same way the banner got Butch fired

Same way the banner got Blake James fired and the bangbus got strawley fired

You cant expect anyone having normal discussions with you when you cant even be ****d to not make fun of their names.
Nice post Nube! Lol now why don’t you see yourself to the freshman section of CIS while us Varsity talk shop. 👍😂

Maybe we should fly a banner plane? I feel like that would be the answer.
You asked, you shall receive sport! 😂🤣
1627565489206.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah the banner did it not the horrific on field results topped off by a 50+ point loss

Same way the banner got Butch fired

Same way the banner got Blake James fired and the bangbus got strawley fired
I’ll agree with you hawkman, that 50 point drubbing got Goldy out the door, even though he should have been shown the door a full year earlier but i digress. So I guess the question is, why didn’t the two worst losses in the university of Miami football history in FIU 2019 (when that beautiful banner flew btw) and UNC last year get Manure fired? Both of those losses were worse or at the very least just as bad as the Clemson loss in 2015. I’ll hang up and listen/wait for your answer?

Nice post Relly, I’m glad someone posted the truth about this constant CIS myth that Miami metro is some kind of powerhouse big market. Which those same nitwits always think that’ll be UMs saving grace because “we’re in a big market bro, and because of that a big conference will always want us Bro” which is a bunch of bologna. We are not even a top 15 market, let alone top 5 or 10. Smh and who’s the bigger market right ahead of us, ******* Minneapolis. Lol want to save your meal ticket UM, start taking football ******* seriously and be in it to win it or get ready to find yourself left on the outside looking in. The past 16 years have been pathetic and a complete indictment of UM leadership top to bottom. Here’s to hoping that changes with the fear of being left out by the coming big dog conferences.

Nice post Relly, I’m glad someone posted the truth about this constant CIS myth that Miami metro is some kind of powerhouse big market. Which those same nitwits always think that’ll be UMs saving grace because “we’re in a big market bro, and because of that a big conference will always want us Bro” which is a bunch of bologna. We are not even a top 15 market, let alone top 5 or 10. Smh and who’s the bigger market right ahead of us, ******* Minneapolis. Lol want to save your meal ticket UM, start taking football ******* seriously and be in it to win it or get ready to find yourself left on the outside looking in. The past 16 years have been pathetic and a complete indictment of UM leadership top to bottom. Here’s to hoping that changes with the fear of being left out by the coming big dog conferences.

Name 5 coaches who were fired after their first season

Name 5 coaches who were fired after a 8-3 season

I’ll wait your answer

Advertisement
Nice post Nube! Lol now why don’t you see yourself to the freshman section of CIS while us Varsity talk shop. 👍😂
Ah, a 12 year old. Should have known. Have fun in the ballpark, daddy will pick you up soon!

Ah, a 12 year old. Should have known. Have fun in the ballpark, daddy will pick you up soon!
41 year old but have fun in the freshman section sport, get a few posts under your belt and know who’s who around here before you jump in with the sharks. Wouldn’t want to see you get all blooded up right off the bat. 👍😉 lol

41 year old but have fun in the freshman section sport, get a few posts under your belt and know who’s who around here before you jump in with the sharks. Wouldn’t want to see you get all blooded up right off the bat. 👍😉 lol

Hogan is a smart and respected poster Nick.

Be careful buddy.

Name 5 coaches who were fired after their first season

Name 5 coaches who were fired after a 8-3 season

I’ll wait your answer
Luke Fickell 2012 OSU
And
Tom Herman 2020 Texas.
and that’s just off the top of my head, I’m sure I can find many more! But it won’t matter to you as you’ll just move the goalposts and make more excuses for Manny and his manure coaching, so what’s the point right?

Advertisement
Back