Maybe this is what finally wakes up the UM administration to start taking football seriously!

Hogan is a smart and respected poster Nick.

Be careful buddy.
LMAO doesn’t seem so “smart” and sure as heck ain’t “respected” by me seeing how he supports the two bums in Flake and Manuela we have leading this program down the toilet.

Advertisement
41 year old but have fun in the freshman section sport, get a few posts under your belt and know who’s who around here before you jump in with the sharks. Wouldn’t want to see you get all blooded up right off the bat. 👍😉 lol
Lol, who the **** are you?

A 41 year old crying and *****ing on an anonymous website so much, he makes fun of peoples names? Yeah, that will show them, big boy!

Luke Fickell 2012 OSU
And
Tom Herman 2020 Texas.
and that’s just off the top of my head, I’m sure I can find many more! But it won’t matter to you as you’ll just move the goalposts and make more excuses for Manny and his manure coaching, so what’s the point right?

Luke Fickell was an interm head coach and he was never fired so you can try again on coaches fired after their first year

You have one in Herman I’ll wait for 4 more

LMAO doesn’t seem so “smart” and sure as heck ain’t “respected” by me seeing how he supports the two bums in Flake and Manuela we have leading this program down the toilet.
Show me where I supported the work of the two.

Advertisement
Lol, who the **** are you?

A 41 year old crying and *****ing on an anonymous website so much, he makes fun of peoples names? Yeah, that will show them, big boy!
Sorry Hulkster, didn’t mean to offend your sensitive ears calling Blake and Manny what they are, Flake and Manure. Lol How do you even make it on here as those very two words describing those bums are used on here about as much as the words Miami hurricanes football. Lol so when you think about sport, who’s the one acting like a crybaby snowflake here? Lmao
1627570805002.gif

Sorry Hulkster, didn’t mean to offend your sensitive ears calling Blake and Manny what they are, Flake and Manure. Lol How do you even make it on here as those very two words describing those bums are used on here about as much as the words Miami hurricanes football. Lol so when you think about sport, who’s the one acting like a crybaby snowflake here? Lmao
View attachment 150679
Considering you took the time you wrote this rant in my direction: 100% you.

All I told you is that no one can take your 41 year old *** serious in this discussion and thats how you respond? lol

He’s on the spectrum, don’t mind him
That’s right sport. On the spectrum of knowing what my eyes tell me since you know, I actually played the game in college. Something Manure never did and what my eyes tell me about flake and manure is, no bueno! But by all means keep celebrating mediocrity Lincoln hawks, while the reality of Bull Hurley is waiting for you. Lol 👍
1627571216048.gif

Advertisement
That’s right sport. On the spectrum of knowing what my eyes tell me since you know, I actually played the game in college. Something Manure never did and what my eyes tell me about flake and manure is, no bueno! But by all means keep celebrating mediocrity Lincoln hawks, while the reality of Bull Hurley is waiting for you. Lol 👍
View attachment 150680

6-7 to 8-3 to 15-0

Are you upset we are going to win this season?

Considering you took the time you wrote this rant in my direction: 100% you.

All I told you is that no one can take your 41 year old *** serious in this discussion and thats how you respond? lol
Yea maybe Slurpers like you can’t, but those of us fans who are living in reality sure can. But I guess you all like to call us Mopers right, funny thing how the mopers are the ones that have been right all along from Clappy, to Radio, to Fatso, to Mork and now Manure. Funny how that has always been the case while the “slurpers” have been wrong every time right up until the ship sinks and then you all are dropping off like rats. Followed by hiding out for a period before you crawl out from under your rocks again in a big show of support for the Troll or the shirtless man or the É before the W pu$$y or any other Bum at UM celebrating Mediocrity. Smh but carry on my friend, wouldn’t want to dampen your slurper mood! 😉

Yea maybe Slurpers like you can’t, but those of us fans who are living in reality sure can. But I guess you all like to call us Mopers right, funny thing how the mopers are the ones that have been right all along from Clappy, to Radio, to Fatso, to Mork and now Manure. Funny how that has always been the case while the “slurpers” have been wrong every time right up until the ship sinks and then you all are dropping off like rats. Followed by hiding out for a period before you crawl out from under your rocks again in a big show of support for the Troll or the shirtless man or the É before the W pu$$y or any other Bum at UM celebrating Mediocrity. Smh but carry on my friend, wouldn’t want to dampen your slurper mood! 😉

@RVACane

He’s off his meds again

or maybe since he said he payed football it could be CTE

6-7 to 8-3 to 15-0

Are you upset we are going to win this season?
Lmao alright the man, 15 and 0 it is! Now after this season ends and that bold/lunatic prediction doesn’t come true, you better let us in on what your smoking because that’s some alternate reality stuff right there and sounds fun! **** yea I’ll be happy if we win this year, just like I would have been happy if we had won the last 16 years. But again I live in reality and that reality For UM is Blake and Manny, enough said sport! 🤢🤮

Advertisement
the ****?

i didnt even call you a mope lol and i am still waiting too see where i supported james and mannys work? ive been saying james needs manny to win in the past, otherwise he is out, but yeah, im a slurper. you got me

Lmao alright the man, 15 and 0 it is! Now after this season ends and that bold/lunatic prediction doesn’t come true, you better let us in on what your smoking because that’s some alternate reality stuff right there and sounds fun! **** yea I’ll be happy if we win this year, just like I would have been happy if we had won the last 16 years. But again I live in reality and that reality For UM is Blake and Manny, enough said sport! 🤢🤮

Remember when you said we’d win 6 games and when offered 5-1 odds you balked

We all do

Advertisement
the ****?

i didnt even call you a mope lol and i am still waiting too see where i supported james and mannys work? ive been saying james needs manny to win in the past, otherwise he is out, but yeah, im a slurper. you got me
Ok, I stand corrected my friend. Hulkamania brother! 👍💪
1627572187514.gif

Advertisement
Back