Maybe this is what finally wakes up the UM administration to start taking football seriously!

Sorry saying our AD is married to a tranny, calling our coach a woman’s name and our players dog **** isn’t normal behavior. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg here.

The good thing is this place isn’t really reflective of the majority of our fans.
Do you really think every fanbase doesn't have those people? It doesn't make it normal behavior, it makes it common behavior. If you don't think those people exist in every fanbase you should get out of Miami and go to games elsewhere sometimes. Or check out other teams message boards. You would be surprised just how similar overall they are. In general though you are correct this place brings out the extremes for the most part not the majority of the fans. Which is exactly what my statement just said. Every fanbase has their extremists on issues that are the outliers, and the large middle group which is not.

Advertisement
*Sigh* Do the naysayers still think this isn't going to affect Miami football if it happens?

The rest of CFB needs to wake tf up.

The only conference that would benefit from having Miami join is the Big 10. It’s already built in with PSU and OSU being in the conference. A Miami game to their schedules every year creates a **** ton of green ratings wise because they know we don’t like them and they don’t like us. Best believe when **** hits the fan that ND is jumping to the big 10 too. Us, FSU, and VT should make the move especially being that Tobacco Road couldn’t give 2 ***** about any of us anyways. Don’t leave our future up to what Clemson does. Knowing this athletic department though, they’ll sit on their hands until it’s too late.

The only conference that would benefit from having Miami join is the Big 10. It’s already built in with PSU and OSU being in the conference. A Miami game to their schedules every year creates a **** ton of green ratings wise because they know we don’t like them and they don’t like us. Best believe when **** hits the fan that ND is jumping to the big 10 too. Us, FSU, and VT should make the move especially being that Tobacco Road couldn’t give 2 ***** about any of us anyways. Don’t leave our future up to what Clemson does. Knowing this athletic department though, they’ll sit on their hands until it’s too late.
None of those 3 schools qualify academically and wouldn't even be considered. I would absolutely love to play psu and osu every year too, but it's not happening. The Big 10 up here holds itself in the same regard as the sec does down there, except it also applies to their academic snobbery.

None of those 3 schools qualify academically and wouldn't even be considered. I would absolutely love to play psu and osu every year too, but it's not happening. The Big 10 up here holds itself in the same regard as the sec does down there, except it also applies to their academic snobbery.
Then the only other option is to go independent if even we by ourselves we can’t get in. Problem is that it’s going to be difficult to schedule.

Advertisement
Then the only other option is to go independent if even we by ourselves we can’t get in. Problem is that it’s going to be difficult to schedule.
I hear ya. Not only would there be financial difficulties, but we would run into the same scheduling difficulties ND might if superconferences with expanded number of conference games do end up happening. Man it would be nice for my own benefit if they were Big 10 though. I live a few hours from both psu and osu and would LOVE going up in those behemoth stadiums to root for the Canes. They are my two most hated teams in cfb, ****tany lions being my most hated in all of sports.

Sorry saying our AD is married to a tranny, calling our coach a woman’s name and our players dog **** isn’t normal behavior. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg here.

The good thing is this place isn’t really reflective of the majority of our fans.

****** fans aren't exclusive to one program, where our fans take the cake is how a large percentage of them hate the University itself. I've never been around college fans that treat the University as a weird interloper to their football ambitions. Our fans combine the worst excesses of other fanbases, and unlike Billy Bob at Alabama or Clemson, they won't give a dime to the program in a lot of cases. The University of Miami has spent the last four decades attempting to win despite the fanbase. The fact that this University has 5 titles in the trophy case is a minor miracle.

Advertisement
Back