Maybe this is what finally wakes up the UM administration to start taking football seriously!

Advertisement
FIFY
Tooth decay and tooth loss is a problem in this country. Just sayin'...

Know how to tell the tooth brush was invented in West Virginia....if it was invented anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush!
ba GIF

Yea maybe Slurpers like you can’t, but those of us fans who are living in reality sure can. But I guess you all like to call us Mopers right, funny thing how the mopers are the ones that have been right all along from Clappy, to Radio, to Fatso, to Mork and now Manure. Funny how that has always been the case while the “slurpers” have been wrong every time right up until the ship sinks and then you all are dropping off like rats. Followed by hiding out for a period before you crawl out from under your rocks again in a big show of support for the Troll or the shirtless man or the É before the W pu$$y or any other Bum at UM celebrating Mediocrity. Smh but carry on my friend, wouldn’t want to dampen your slurper mood! 😉
**** no one can even get mad at this post because that's how it be like on here every HC cycle. I got caught up as a slurper for awhile while....until Teddy Bridgewater throat slash I was done and knew we in deep trouble. I can't believe I held on that fuqin long....it sucks when u wake up and realize man it's not a good feeling. They will have their day or die a zombie.

Luke Fickell 2012 OSU
And
Tom Herman 2020 Texas.
and that’s just off the top of my head, I’m sure I can find many more! But it won’t matter to you as you’ll just move the goalposts and make more excuses for Manny and his manure coaching, so what’s the point right?
Luke Fickell was an INTERIM coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah the banner did it not the horrific on field results topped off by a 50+ point loss

Same way the banner got Butch fired

Same way the banner got Blake James fired and the bangbus got strawley fired
Reading comprehension isn’t your strength. Planes received a lot of negative attention through the media which upset a few important people. The Shalala regime was more concerned about PR than results. This is facts. I never said they were the only cause to the Golden firing but they definitely played a role in it. **** was way too hot then. I guess this isn’t common knowledge to some of you but good grief.

Luke Fickell 2012 OSU
And
Tom Herman 2020 Texas.
and that’s just off the top of my head, I’m sure I can find many more! But it won’t matter to you as you’ll just move the goalposts and make more excuses for Manny and his manure coaching, so what’s the point right?
Tom Herman was at Texas for 4 seasons, won the sugar bowl and had a 32-18 record.

Advertisement
Reading comprehension isn’t your strength. Planes received a lot of negative attention through the media which upset a few important people. The Shalala regime was more concerned about PR than results. This is facts. I never said they were the only cause to the Golden firing but they definitely played a role in it. **** was way too hot then. I guess this isn’t common knowledge to some of you but good grief.

Our "Fans" have such an outsized view of their importance, it would be hilarious if it wasn't so incredibly pathetic. A little bit of perspective: The people in charge view our fans with amused indifference at best, and utter contempt at worst. Why? Because our fans have shown that they won't do a **** thing to support this program(When you look at our revenue streams, it's shameful how little our fans actually contribute), and have no problem making asses of themselves and by extension the University when the product that they barely contribute to doesn't meet their unrealistic expectations.

When the Golden era started to fall apart(Basically once he made it clear that D'Onofrio was never getting fired), there was a complete feeling of "This is going to end soon". Frankly, Golden was a dead man walking after the Cinci game, you can't drop a game like that to an opponent like that. The Clemson game just made it untenable for him to stay to finish the season. Had Miami not lost that game in that fashion, odds are he would have been replaced after the season anyway, especially once the donor base(The people that actually matter) made it clear that they were pulling all support for the guy.

Nothing we can ever do can replicate their fan base.
Our fans could actually write some checks. Our alumni base will never be as huge as UT, due to sheer numbers, but our fans could start supporting the program financially, which will never happen. Our fans balk at buying season tickets, they balk at making donations to the Hurricane Club, they barely show up even when times are good, unless it's a huge game. People forget how often our dominant teams played in front of half empty crowds.

Advertisement
As I don't follow other programs can someone tell me...do other fanbases have this weird subset of fans who spend virtually all their time degrading everything about the program they claim to be fans of. It's really odd to me.

Just curious what more we could be doing right now, not under shalala, not under Golden, now to be “serious “ about winning.
Need to spend to win. Hire and pay for top notch coaching staffs- as in the whole staff. Hire and pay analysts- preferably former coaches used to drawing up gameplans. Feely needs an entire staff to help him train. We need a dietary staff as well, with ones with proven experience at winning teams. Lastly, there needs to be accountability at the AD level not just the coaches. Set a standard and if not met, people need to be sent packing.

Advertisement
As I don't follow other programs can someone tell me...do other fanbases have this weird subset of fans who spend virtually all their time degrading everything about the program they claim to be fans of. It's really odd to me.

Good question. Honestly I can’t think how it could have been phrased any better.

I understand the frustration of being average or below, interspersed with the occasional horrific game, for many years. I feel it. Nobody is more competitive or obnoxiously obsessed with winning than me. I will compete at anything. But I think these people must enjoy degrading the program, otherwise why devote so much time to doing it?

Yes, they do. I'm not sure why so many on CIS don't seem to grasp this and incessantly complain about "our fans have to be the only fanbase stupid enough to......", but all fanbases are the same. Message boards are also. I'm not pinpointing you you asked a completely honest question, but you see that stuff constantly on here. Every team/school and their fanbase has their sunshine pumpers, their mopes, their front runners, their group of alumni who think their on a pedestal and look down on the non alums as trash "fans", even when the school they attended is average and don't grasp that probably over 90% of the people filling those 100,000 seat stadiums across the $ec and Big 10 aren't alumni either, their group that has shiny new tailgate stuff and 17 flags on their car but couldn't name 20 players on the team, their group whose identity in life is trying to prove to random people that they're the biggest fan, plenty of other sub groups I didn't mention, and then a large middle group between it all that just love their team and college football and want the best.

Yes, they do. I'm not sure why so many on CIS don't seem to grasp this and incessantly complain about "our fans have to be the only fanbase stupid enough to......", but all fanbases are the same. Message boards are also. I'm not pinpointing you you asked a completely honest question, but you see that stuff constantly on here. Every team/school and their fanbase has their sunshine pumpers, their mopes, their front runners, their group of alumni who think their on a pedestal and look down on the non alums as trash "fans", even when the school they attended is average and don't grasp that probably over 90% of the people filling those 100,000 seat stadiums across the $ec and Big 10 aren't alumni either, their group that has shiny new tailgate stuff and 17 flags on their car but couldn't name 20 players on the team, their group whose identity in life is trying to prove to random people that they're the biggest fan, plenty of other sub groups I didn't mention, and then a large middle group between it all that just love their team and college football and want the best.

Sorry saying our AD is married to a tranny, calling our coach a woman’s name and our players dog **** isn’t normal behavior. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg here.

The good thing is this place isn’t really reflective of the majority of our fans.

They’re Russian Bots. Engage them long enough and they eventually fail the Turing Test.

Advertisement
Back