Markevious Brown Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
monkey finger GIF

Advertisement
These kids are not blind they see straight through the bs. These kids do not respect Rumph's coaching ability or his track record with cornerbacks period. We have seen so many elite cornerbacks especially in the past 4 years in our own back yard have us in there top 3 but decide to go else where. The biggest indictment by far that Rumph is a poor coach should be his inability to pull/close elite db's he/himself coached in youth or highschool in Miami.

Advertisement
I know it hurts guys but he’s right lol
Can you share why? Manny doesn't seem to want him but I'm curious who can stop him from firing Rumph. I mean Manny was able to stop Highsmith from coming in but he can't fire the cb coach? It seems very weird.

Can you share why? Manny doesn't seem to want him but I'm curious who can stop him from firing Rumph. I mean Manny was able to stop Highsmith from coming in but he can't fire the cb coach? It seems very weird.
My answer is probably different from the Goat’s. But from my understanding simply put, rumph has a security net that will only be cut if we can get a clear cut top tier replacement. How many of those guys want to work under manny?

A head coach doesn’t try to fire anyone. They either fire them or they don’t.
It's the strangest thing when these guys talk about "trying to fire."

"Tried to find an adequate replacement but couldn't get anyone to bite," I could buy. But hiring/firing is binary.

My answer is probably different from the Goat’s. But from my understanding simply put, rumph has a security net that will only be cut if we can get a clear cut top tier replacement. How many of those guys want to work under manny?
Ed Reed

Advertisement
I still believe we'll get MB, but we'll have to see once the crystal balls start rolling in.

Landing MB & getting a sneaky steal like Marvin Covington would be a very good haul & would be big for Rumph.

Whether or not either of those things happen remains to be seen, but I'm hoping for his & Miami's sake that it does.

Advertisement
If the CB COACH who has been here for 5 years cant do his job..and someone else that has to do it (what your referencing)..why is sed coach on staff?. He also makes 6 figures or close to it.

tenor.gif
And, it'd be one thing if said coach was a beast in terms of development and just couldn't recruit. Rumph is not some great tactician at the position he's coaching. In his 5+ years you can't point to any CB that he truly developed into an elite CB.

And in terms of Banda, at least he's pulling talent into his position. Why are we having to pull him onto CB recruiting as well?

I still believe we'll get MB, but we'll have to see once the crystal balls start rolling in.

Landing MB & getting a sneaky steal like Marvin Covington would be a very good haul & would be big for Rumph.

Whether or not either of those things happen remains to be seen, but I'm hoping for his & Miami's sake that it does.

Best case scenario. I understand we aren’t going to land the “5 star” type guys but we can’t lose recruiting battles to schools like Ole Miss or VT.

This class is the opportunity to get the numbers right at CB with 0 turnover (1 if Blades goes pro which he shouldn’t but we know how that goes).

Advertisement
I don't get how Manny doesn't see how *** he is at recruiting...or is that not enough to get him canned? Like seriously wtf

So If Rumph does land Brown and Covington, wouldn't it be funny if the only one that misses on top CBs is Banda lol (again from all the insider info we have, Rumph was not involved in the recruitment of Marshall, Campbell, or Surtain). And judging by who we start at Safety, LB, WRs, etc, Rumph has absolutely ZERO say in who plays and who doesn't.

At this point I want Rumph replaced, but more importantly I want someone to get Diaz's head out his ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back