Markevious Brown Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if we promoted DVD to CB coach, and I understand that some of us would want someone different, who do you think he'd pull next cycle?

No. I like DVD but NO. Let’s not hire another under qualified coach. We did that **** already with Rumph, Parker, Banda, and Baker.

Miami is not a program where dudes should be getting there 1st college coaching job.

Miami needs to stop being cheap and start taking coaches from other P5 schools.

If DB coaches in Ole Miss or Nebraska are out recruiting us then go take there coaches. If the money is equal no way a football coach would rather live in Oxford, Miss or Lincoln, Neb than Miami.

Advertisement
He'll go to Barn if they have a spot

Advertisement
He's basically looking for an excuse to go anywhere else, we meet every single one of his criteria yet he's lukewarm to us anyways.

That right there should be the giveaway to widen the board at cb. He hasnt jumped in the boat and we fit everyone of his criteria. Also though he is from South Florida...he is from Pahokee. The Muck is the most "country" part of south florida BY FAR. Places like Oxford and Auburn are more of a fit and like major cities coming from a place that just got a Walmart.

That right there should be the giveaway to widen the board at cb. He hasnt jumped in the boat and we fit everyone of his criteria. Also though he is from South Florida...he is from Pahokee. The Muck is the most "country" part of south florida BY FAR. Places like Oxford and Auburn are more of a fit and like major cities coming from a place that just got a Walmart.
Agree 100 %. We should turn up the heat on Covington & offer the Oladukon kid from Tampa Gaither and simply move on.

I don't care who the coach is, how do you look at our depth chart and not want to jump on that opportunity?! Automatic playing time day 1. It's not like he's deciding between the top echelon of SEC schools.
Probably because you look at depth chart and say man that sht garbage coach must be some sht

Advertisement
The effort we are putting to him i would do what you say, widen the board or try to flip Kevin Knowles
Yep. I like knowles & brantley too. I pointed out Oladukon simply for measureables cuz he seems to have the size/body type rumph loves.

But he plays corner Rumph isn't a fan of recruiting t
sad tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
hose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow man. Smh not even too much upset about missing out on this specific target (kinda) but I still just can't believe the struggles we have at recruiting this position. CB should be one of the easiest positions to recruit being a school located in the freaking heart of SoFlo. Like what the **** did we do to anyone for them to put this type of voodoo on us? I thought it couldn't get worse with that weirdo Paul Williams but ****, even he didn't miss this much. Man Rumph can't have that bad of a personality to not be able to convince highschool kids man.... This is ridiculous. And why aren't any reporters asking Manny about this issue???

Wow man. Smh not even too much upset about missing out on this specific target (kinda) but I still just can't believe the struggles we have at recruiting this position. CB should be one of the easiest positions to recruit being a school located in the freaking heart of SoFlo. Like what the **** did we do to anyone for them to put this type of voodoo on us? I thought it couldn't get worse with that weirdo Paul Williams but ****, even he didn't miss this much. Man Rumph can't have that bad of a personality to not be able to convince highschool kids man.... This is ridiculous. And why aren't any reporters asking Manny about this issue???
Have you seen the reporters that cover this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back