Markevious Brown Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s dumbest thing ever said on here. Anyone who thinks that is really out of touch with football. Arkansas, Mississippi, SC, Vandy... would be the same team they are in the SEC as they are in the ACC. Look at their out of conference games... all of them struggled or loss. Don’t be fooled by UGA and Alabama’s level of elitist being the standard for all. Texas A&M and Missouri struggled in the Big 12 let alone make it to the Big 12 title, and they get in the SEC and they both dominate. Missouri in fact makes it to the SEC championship back to back 2 years in! Again that is the dumbest thing said. That’s like hearing people saying Lebron James wouldn’t be good if he played in Jordan’s era. Y’all really don’t know sports.
Clearly, you haven’t had a lot of practice thinking. I’m not sure how you can improve because you’d just be thinking what you think now, in an interminable loop of unmitigated stupidity. I’d be embarrassed for you, if only you had intelligence enough to realize how stupid you are. Thankfully, for you, you’re inoculated by your lack of self-awareness and low IQ.

Don't be fooled by Clemson. They’re excellence does not transfer to the rest of the ACC. The ACC sucks. Facts. The same UNC which more than half of this board is deathly afraid of lost to FSU. Learn your football.

By actually listing schools…you make me wonder why I gave you time to answer your post. Mississippi? you listed Mississippi? You definitely have not watched football this year.

I stand by initial post. Go back and try to read it. Then watch SEC football v ACC football. Then go back and try to read it again. Then go back and try to read the post again. Then go back and try to read it again. Then go back and try to read the post again.…

Advertisement
There are so many fascinating arguments in here I’m just trying to work through it all methodically and soundly and defensibly decide where I can spend my CIS upvote dollars first.

Advertisement
Kenny Berry is from Belle Glade, as is Damien Berry, Santonio Thomas, Travis Benjamin, Clive Walford.

Micanor Regis from Pahokee. Alfonso Marshall from Clewiston.
Danny Miller also from Clewiston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back