Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Advertisement
Just don’t see it with him. Maybe I have no clue what I’m looking at, but dude seems too slow to be a feature back on a major D1 team. I get it, he put up big numbers in Dade County, but so did Joe Yearby.

Advertisement
He’s fast enough, plus he’s a sledgehammer! We need that on our offense, we have two speedsters to complement the sledgehammer with!
He is big for high school, but I dont think he is THAT big when he hits college where he can be like this..

Advertisement
Advertisement

Oof GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Just don’t see it with him. Maybe I have no clue what I’m looking at, but dude seems too slow to be a feature back on a major D1 team. I get it, he put up big numbers in Dade County, but so did Joe Yearby.
If Bama ain't calling for a big bruiser like him then something is wrong. They went hard after Henry and these are usually there type of backs. I would still take him cause he's good enough to power through ACC comp. It's not like he will be a featured back. We are loaded

When the opponent is gassed this is the type of guy that demoralizes them and takes there soul.

Take for me

If Bama ain't calling for a big bruiser like him then something is wrong. They went hard after Henry and these are usually there type of backs. I would still take him cause he's good enough to power through ACC comp. It's not like he will be a featured back. We are loaded

When the opponent is gassed this is the type of guy that demoralizes them and takes there soul.

Take for me

Dude you must rub one out to pics of Nick Saban on the regular. Never seen anyone include something about Bama or the SEC in 90% of his posts.

JFC take a break.

Franklin ran for 129 yards and 2 TDs in that game. For a guy who is so slow, he seems to break long runs every game against stacked boxes from the best teams in the state.

Parcells said it best: RBs come in all shapes and sizes. Look at the production. This is one of the most productive backs in Florida history, 6'1, 225 with basketball coordination and incredible feet.

Advertisement
Back