Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Are we really going to overreact to a two minute highlight tape from a game where he was playing with an injury? Even there he’s not slow he just doesn’t play like Chaney and Knighton. He’s a different kind of back.
New here huh? lmao

Advertisement
Are we really going to overreact to a two minute highlight tape from a game where he was playing with an injury? Even there he’s not slow he just doesn’t play like Chaney and Knighton. He’s a different kind of back.
What do you consider overreact? Can we not post a video on message board and comment what we saw? Put your cape away

If Bama ain't calling for a big bruiser like him then something is wrong. They went hard after Henry and these are usually there type of backs. I would still take him cause he's good enough to power through ACC comp. It's not like he will be a featured back. We are loaded

When the opponent is gassed this is the type of guy that demoralizes them and takes there soul.

Take for me
Bama dropped a bag on Trey Sanders in the same mood and he’s been a disappointment so far. Bama isn’t the RB standard.

What do you consider overreact? Can we not post a video on message board and comment what we saw? Put your cape away
I think people calling him meh, lazy, and slow is an overreaction when he’s been one of the most productive running backs in south Florida history and has ran through the top defenses in the state year after year

Advertisement
I think people calling him meh, lazy, and slow is an overreaction when he’s been one of the most productive running backs in south Florida history and has ran through the top defenses in the state year after year
life is what have you done for me lately.. Maybe a bad game or something but not the type of film to put out in senior year, should be dominating. Was excited when I saw the video in suggestions, was eye brow raising when pressed play.. If he is injured he needs to sit.

If Bama ain't calling for a big bruiser like him then something is wrong. They went hard after Henry and these are usually there type of backs. I would still take him cause he's good enough to power through ACC comp. It's not like he will be a featured back. We are loaded

When the opponent is gassed this is the type of guy that demoralizes them and takes there soul.

Take for me

Don't know about that one Dwins, Randy had Henry in the bag if.....he would have let him play RB.

Advertisement
He certainly isn’t a burner, but he isn’t slow either. Has a good burst and is a load to bring down.
Not slow, but not fast either. He's a big back that has some shiftiness to go with his power. Looks like a great complement to someone like Knighton.

3 of the top 5 rushers in the NFL ran slower than 4.5 last year. Everyone is not gonna be Chris Johnson but people always love those guys more. I'll take production over speed everyday of the week.

Last edited:
Oh he's definitely slow. I didn't see quick feet or a burst either.
I definitely saw some burst at the :28 mark. I don't think anyone ever to him to be a blazer so no surprise there. Also looks like he runs a little high which I guess shouldn't be surprising for a taller back.

Advertisement
I'm sure you have probably mentioned it before, but what was you impression of his burst/quickness seeing him in person?

life is what have you done for me lately.. Maybe a bad game or something but not the type of film to put out in senior year, should be dominating. Was excited when I saw the video in suggestions, was eye brow raising when pressed play.. If he is injured he needs to sit.
Dude had over 100 yards and two touchdowns while injured with limited stats. He’s not Chaney or Knighton fast obviously he’s just a different type of player.

I'm sure you have probably mentioned it before, but what was you impression of his burst/quickness seeing him in person?
He has much better burst than he has straight line speed for sure. And he does have some wiggle when he runs.

Advertisement
He has much better burst than he has straight line speed for sure. And he does have some wiggle when he runs.
Thanks. For a back his size/style burst from 0-10 yards and feet are the most important traits IMO. He has both.

While he can't pull away from defenders at the second level like Chaney or Knighton, he can bully smaller DB's and keep moving.

Thanks. For a back his size/style burst from 0-10 yards and feet are the most important traits IMO. He has both.

While he can't pull away from defenders at the second level like Chaney or Knighton, he can bully smaller DB's and keep moving.
Exactly. He may not be a home-run hitter, but he looks like a consistent chain mover that can get good chunk plays of 5-15 yards at a time with his combination of burst, shiftiness, and power. That's very valuable for an offense to have.

Advertisement
Back