Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Crimpy

Big Time Outsider
According to those "in the know" over at Warchant, they believe he will flip if FSU pushes hard for him. I know he just recently shut it down. Any truth to this?

Edit: Thread Title Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
According to those "in the know" over at Warchant, they believe he will flip if FSU pushes hard for him. I know he just recently shut it down. Any truth to this?

Well, it's nice to know that F$U has been kind to us until now, you know, "not pushing hard" for one of our recruits. Such gentlemen.

Yeah, I think this is just FSPoo message board optimism. As bad as the press around F$U has been this off-season, I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Legit would start day one for that sht show.
180 lb nobody starting in that scrimmage footage. The kitchen sink will be thrown at him by those fcks if true. It would be a horrible business decision to take any short money from that school.
sounds like a bunch of Bravo Sierra to me.

I’m re-opening this thread as edited. Here’s the LCE explanation:

5ED17969-D017-4F24-BECA-7AF3EF5F582A.png

Advertisement
I’m re-opening this thread as edited. Here’s the LCE explanation:

Matt Shodell from Canesport article that is in VIP saying he’s evaluating his options. The article says “Could Thad... Flip...?”

I sense clickbait.
Before the thread was locked, I was going to say he's evaluating the RB room & if A.D. comes. Looks like LCE & I are on the same wavelength.

“I have to play and Cam Harris has to go pro or im going to FSU”

- It’s really just time to drop this clown and move on.

Might be the first time I’ve agreed witcha, lol.
I’m over it. I get it, he wants to play...but for a kid that has already decommitted, then recommitted, then went through this **** once before, then “shut it down”...tf was all that for?

Love his game, probably higher on him than most .... but all of this **** is stupid. Going to let one guy who is maybe an above average back determine if you stick with your hometown school that you have committed to 2x. If you want to play asap then go to FIU lol. RBs are a dime a dozen, especially in this offense. If he signs w/ us great, if he doesnt, good riddance. Make up your **** mind.

Advertisement
Some of ya boys not built for crootin season.. These kids not fans like us, they making tough decisions.. Did you hear some of our former players talk about how they were undecided on coming here up until signing day on that podcast? Barrow was cursed out by our coach at school for commiting to gators, lol.. The counselor helped him think more clearly as he was torn.. Its a tough game, you got to be in for long haul..

Ya STILL havent learned from Rooster, lmaoooo

Advertisement
He's the best RB in the state, you don't drop him over PT, literally every high caliber prospect wants to play as a TF.

Crootin' 101: When a 4/5-star recruits wants PT, give him PT.

You don't hand over talent to your rivals over something as stupid as a few carries in a game, you guys gotta stop thinking that recruits are like fans, they're not, they're the commodity, therefore the leverage is in their court, especially when you're trying to rebuild a winning program.

Thad would play as TF at any school he signs with, Miami should be no different.

Yall want Elite recruits right? Yall wanna compete with the Big Dogs like Bama, Clemson, LSU, Oh St etc right? Then this is what you have deal with, top tier staffs land these types & still get them in the field even with a stacked Depth chart.

Yall Fold up too quick, crootin' ain't for the weak... If it was easy everybody would do it at a high level.
If cam stays does he get any burn as a freshman? How can you promise playing time behind 3 good rbs? Unless you sell him on cam leaving regardless of if you know or not.

Might be the first time I’ve agreed witcha, lol.
I’m over it. I get it, he wants to play...but for a kid that has already decommitted, then recommitted, then went through this **** once before, then “shut it down”...tf was all that for?

Love his game, probably higher on him than most .... but all of this **** is stupid. Going to let one guy who is maybe an above average back determine if you stick with your hometown school that you have committed to 2x. If you want to play asap then go to FIU lol. RBs are a dime a dozen, especially in this offense. If he signs w/ us great, if he doesnt, good riddance. Make up your **** mind.

My thing is.

Our offense has been dog**** ****ed boring for so long we throw up points this year a lot of this nonsense dies down. I mean ZERO points against La Tech.

ZERO

I wouldn't let him determine if I signed another back in this class. I would recruit him and promise him playing time as a tf

Advertisement
Back