Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

My only concern with Thad is that he’s getting run into the ground in high school. He has plenty of talent.
If he ain't getting Derrick Henry usage I ain't worried.

QYE6zFJhdZZ6LdWPvuqtRBD_N70OKbsRkn5sg7L63Pg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami can afford to bring in a bruiser like this as long as they have game breakers on the roster at that position. If they take another rb he needs to have game breaking abiltiy

Advertisement
Don't know about that one Dwins, Randy had Henry in the bag if.....he would have let him play RB.
my point is he is fast and bama recruits guys that can run away from dbs. They arent recruiting this kid hard so it has to be a speed issue,,,,,,,,,thats my point thats all

Am I wrong or is bama throwing the kitchen sink at him?

my point is he is fast and bama recruits guys that can run away from dbs. They arent recruiting this kid hard so it has to be a speed issue,,,,,,,,,thats my point thats all

Am I wrong or is bama throwing the kitchen sink at him?
Have you seen Najee Harris play? I don't know where you're getting this idea that Bama is the standard for RBs. You're contributing to the SEC fan fiction.

Advertisement
They run behind a line loaded with future NFL guys every year. That doesn't make them this standard for whether a RB has speed or is legit. Speed is not what I think about when I think of Bama RBs.
Yea I know elite cfb running back go there because the holes are huge. Not saying they have superior nfl backs but there college backs are always pretty good throughout there Saban run

Advertisement
I cannot believe we're arguing about Franklin's college potential. That tape wasn't a highlight reel, it showed all of his carries for one game, including his fumble. You need to look at the core capabilities displayed. And there are several very impressive moments that would look amazing on highlight-only tape.

Franklin is going to be a huge addition to our RB room, and I have no doubt will get playing time early and often. Kid is a beast.

Well according to 24x7 he is not signing early and is in full daily contact with a B10 team. The writing is on the wall for months! Are we going to get burned again?

Advertisement
Back