Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Your mindset is pessimistic mine is not. We just think differently.

Lol I'm not a pessimistic guy at all. Harris just seems like he's gonna jump, and if I was Burns I'd leave as well. Leaving us with two. I'd say maybe we could sign someone else but its pretty late in the process. That being said I feel like Thad will be in this class, I mean I wouldn't really understand the flip this late unless our coachs are just that bad with developing relationships.

Advertisement
Hickson has proven himself on the trail. We really fretting over Rutgers? Lord have mercy.

The softer portion of our fanbase would benefit from putting cotton balls in their ears and a blindfold on every year until signing day. Flinching at every article or tweet smh.

Lol I'm not a pessimistic guy at all. Harris just seems like he's gonna jump, and if I was Burns I'd leave as well. Leaving us with two. I'd say maybe we could sign someone else but its pretty late in the process. That being said I feel like Thad will be in this class, I mean I wouldn't really understand the flip this late unless our coachs are just that bad with developing relationships.

Yea, they are so bad that somehow those same coaches snagged Chaney and Rooster in the same class, coming off a shït season.

IF Thad doesn’t come here it’s because he just doesn’t want to and/or doesn’t like the prospect of being behind Don/Rooster. Will have nothing to do with our ability to recruit or he wouldn’t have been committed to us for however long.

Advertisement
Well according to 24x7 he is not signing early and is in full daily contact with a B10 team. The writing is on the wall for months! Are we going to get burned again?
Troll post:

In that same post by 247, Thad also said "I’m with Miami right now. I don’t really want to go see nowhere else, to be honest,” Franklin said.
Making something out of nothing. Smh

Advertisement
Aren’t you the one who said “if we lose him, we lose him?” Sounds pessimistic to me.

Harris is gone after this year. Need Thad in this class.
No that's no pessimistic, that's being a realist. I am a glass is half full kind of person in real life. Lol Is he dalvin cook no. Is he Adrian Peterson no. I'm just not worried about RB.....dime a dozen.

Why would Burns leave? What's the justification?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Buttgers

If that even happened then **** of a recruiting job. And I'll say it's not about wins like I always say. Think he sticks though....I did think he was shaky along the way but pretty confident he sticks now.

Advertisement
Back