Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Are you on meTH?.

Dude you were wrong about EVERYTHING. FSU offense sucks....their rbs sucks. Its like the worst back field i have seen them have since i can remember. I know your a closet fsu guy but come on dude. lol
Im actually glad you bumped this because i forgot which thread it was that you said that dumb sh*t before the season. Webb and Corbin...
f23777d01be015e8e40d83cb4e95a6d3.gif
Based on production you have to say the same about ours....Cam didn't do $hi+ this year...you act like our backfield was supposed to be all world...you seem to have a problem with understanding college development vs what you saw them do in HS...

Advertisement
Based on production you have to say the same about ours....Cam didn't do $hi+ this year...you act like our backfield was supposed to be all world...you seem to have a problem with understanding college development vs what you saw them do in HS...
We have 1 rushing play and Cam Harris has more yards than all of their backs and the same amount of TDS as all 3 of them combined.

Their leading rusher is Jordan Travis and you waltz in here to gloat lol

You seem to have a problem understanding that fsu sucks and there wasnt 1 person on their offense worth a sh*t including those garbage *** rbs you spoke of. Team lost by 40+ to us man...Our backfield doesnt have to be all world....i just stated their back field wouldnt be all MADISON COUNTY and they wasnt. That backfield won them 2 power 5 games with 1 of them being DUKE. lol

Dont post about them ever again ont he board until fsu week next year kid

Are you on meTH?.

Dude you were wrong about EVERYTHING. FSU offense sucks....their rbs sucks. Its like the worst back field i have seen them have since i can remember. I know your a closet fsu guy but come on dude. lol
Im actually glad you bumped this because i forgot which thread it was that you said that dumb sh*t before the season. Webb and Corbin...
On a slightly related note, their backfield may be **** now, but man they've put Cook and Akers into the league recently. That's so much better than anything we've put out there for a while.

We really have fallen so far. Hopefully Chaney and Knighton (and Franklin if he comes) can rectify that.

We have 1 rushing play and Cam Harris has more yards than all of their backs and the same amount of TDS as all 3 of them combined.

Their leading rusher is Jordan Travis and you waltz in here to gloat lol

You seem to have a problem understanding that fsu sucks and there wasnt 1 person on their offense worth a sh*t including those garbage *** rbs you spoke of. Team lost by 40+ to us man...Our backfield doesnt have to be all world....i just stated their back field wouldnt be all MADISON COUNTY and they wasnt. That backfield won them 2 power 5 games with 1 of them being DUKE. lol

Dont post about them ever again ont he board until fsu week next year kid
I see you took a left turn down goofy street....I never said FSU has a better backfield....also, the same back you called sorry Webb rushed for 122 yards against UNC while Cam couldn't find one hole the entire game 10-24....even Duke ran it on them...Cam hasn't done $hi+ against top defenses... hasn't seen a 100 yrds in nine games....I know it hurts that our backs are statistically in the same boat as FSU....you previously said those backs wouldn't sniff the field at Miami...

Like I said, these kids ain't in HS no more bro....stop going off what you seen them do at that level without looking at what they do at this level...what have you seen our backs do at THIS level against good competition in the spotlight to make that claim?

Last edited:
On a slightly related note, their backfield may be **** now, but man they've put Cook and Akers into the league recently. That's so much better than anything we've put out there for a while.

We really have fallen so far. Hopefully Chaney and Knighton (and Franklin if he comes) can rectify that.
Whatcha taking about Willis.

Duke, Lamar, Homer, DJ, Gus are all getting carries in the league.

Advertisement
Whatcha taking about Willis.

Duke, Lamar, Homer, DJ, Gus are all getting carries in the league.
Is that the standard you've come to accept?

DJ Dallas and Travis Homer are 3rd and 4th on the Seahawks depth chart. They have, combined, 196 rushing yards and 201 receiving yards.

Duke Johnson is 2nd on the Texans depth chart and has 235 rushing yards and 249 receiving yards. He's the best back we've put into the NFL for a long time and two NFL franchises have relegated him to third down duty.

Lamar Miller has played 1 game in the last 2 years.

For comparison, Dalvin Cook has 1,352 rushing yards and 332 receiving yards. Cam Akers has 528 rushing yards and 72 receiving yards. THAT is the standard I'm desperate to get back to.

Advertisement
Is that the standard you've come to accept?

DJ Dallas and Travis Homer are 3rd and 4th on the Seahawks depth chart. They have, combined, 196 rushing yards and 201 receiving yards.

Duke Johnson is 2nd on the Texans depth chart and has 235 rushing yards and 249 receiving yards. He's the best back we've put into the NFL for a long time and two NFL franchises have relegated him to third down duty.

Lamar Miller has played 1 game in the last 2 years.

For comparison, Dalvin Cook has 1,352 rushing yards and 332 receiving yards. Cam Akers has 528 rushing yards and 72 receiving yards. THAT is the standard I'm desperate to get back to.
It’s not even a comparison man. Even Devonta freeman has had a better career than every back we put out in last decade+. Reading those procanes updates every week are becoming more and more depressing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I already told yall for Months now, he will 100% sign with Miami.

He’s signing tomorrow at their State title game up in Tallahassee.
You right... Usually it don't work out to well for us when a recruit has to keep iterating that's he's 100% committed. You're right tho.

Those 2 are/were two top 5 guys at their positions.

They didnt actually develop them into that. The minute we traded out Yearby for Cook ( he wasnt ever coming here thoughZ) most knew here what was gonna happen..well the plugged in local guys.

They put in those 2 guys and whom else though?. Like our last 5 rbs collected nfl checks. RB isnt a position we lack at in recruiting. Our last 3 or 4 have been early entries to the draft. Thats including a Gus Edwards in that group who couldnt even start here fullt ime. And is currently better than anything they have out of there other than Cook.

Last edited:
I see you took a left turn down goofy street....I never said FSU has a better backfield....also, the same back you called sorry Webb rushed for 122 yards against UNC while Cam couldn't find one hole the entire game 10-24....even Duke ran it on them...Cam hasn't done $hi+ against top defenses... hasn't seen a 100 yrds in nine games....I know it hurts that our backs are statistically in the same boat as FSU....you previously said those backs wouldn't sniff the field at Miami...

Like I said, these kids ain't in HS no more bro....stop going off what you seen them do at that level without looking at what they do at this level...what have you seen our backs do at THIS level against good competition in the spotlight to make that claim?
Your FSU backs wouldnt play here. These are facts. Just stop it man. Im not even comparing our backfield to anyone other than them...ive never said cam harris was all world, THEIR coaches would give their first child to have CHANEY, KNIGHTON and Thad Franklin...these are facts.

What did Webb do against US?. iF YOU NEVER SAID FSU HAS A BETTER BACKFIELD...WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY SAYING IN MOST OF YOUR POST?. Do you want me to admit...they are good or something?. Whats your end game here? lol

Gassing up about rb stats for a team that are getting bludgeoned by 30+ point and are playing against 2nd string defenses does what actually?. And they STILLLLL dont have better stats than the dude your sh*tting on from your "team".

Advertisement
Back