Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

No that's no pessimistic, that's being a realist. I am a glass is half full kind of person in real life. Lol Is he dalvin cook no. Is he Adrian Peterson no. I'm just not worried about RB.....dime a dozen.
Uhhhh when you’re saying Thad may not come that is being a tad pessimistic. Lol. Now you’re saying he isn’t those players. You sure are quite negative in the internet world.

Advertisement
Good God this **** fan base Smfh.
Reading this board at times

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Why do people keep saying Harris leaving......He wont get drafted till 5th round at best(mostly likely 6th/7th round if lucky) He has basically disappeared the last few games. But it is Miami.
Who was the last starting Miami RB to come back his senior season?

Who was the last starting Miami RB to come back his senior season?
Who was technically the starter in 2009? Damien Berry? Cooper? They both were seniors in 2010 and Cooper blew his knee out in the bowl game in 09 so he was coming back anyways and Berry didn’t start getting carries until midseason.

Mike James played his senior year but didn’t start in 2011. Lamar Miller was the starter that year. Since then The Duke, Yearby, Walton, Homer, and Dallas have all left early.

Advertisement
Who was technically the starter in 2009? Damien Berry? Cooper? They both were seniors in 2010 and Cooper blew his knee out in the bowl game in 09 so he was coming back anyways and Berry didn’t start getting carries until midseason.
Cooper is correct and he only came back because he blew out his knee on that trash field in Orlando. History shows Harris is gone.

And out of all those guys I mentioned who do you think needed another year? Add Harris to the conversation.
Majority of them should have. None of them are lighting up the league. Yearby left and didn't even get a shot in the league. Guys are leaving to be undrafted here and hoping they make a practice squad.

Majority of them should have. None of them are lighting up the league. Yearby left and didn't even get a shot in the league. Guys are leaving to be undrafted here and hoping they make a practice squad.
Duke is doing the best out of those guys. He deserved to go early. Yearby has 2 kids and would have sat behind Walton his senior year but Walton got hurt so he would have been the starter. Walton’s ma just passed and has a kid and ****ed his chances in the league away. Honestly I feel Homer and Dallas could have used another year here. They are getting time in Seattle so the jury is still out on them but I feel with productive senior years they would have gone higher. I get it the RB shelf life in the league isn’t long so get your money when you can.

Advertisement
While you were sleeping, Thad read the article also. (Posted on his IG)

1606740563542.jpeg

1606740580240.jpeg

Last edited:
This staff isnt playing around so not shocked Thad came out and corrected this asap. No time for wishy-washy talk this late in the game with early signing day coming in 2 weeks. Either you are in or out.

I agree with the posters that say Cam is gone.

Burns would be better served to transfer. His loyalty to his community projects could make him want to stay. Either way I would be glad to have him. We need a veteran presence in the RB room.

Advertisement
LOL. They can be high on whomever they have. Their whole offense is void of talent and rb is no different. The few short clips ive seen of their practices i dont see a rb of theirs cracking our 2 deep. Franklin is better than all of them and he has to ask to go use the bathroom in school still
This $hi+ don't look so funny now...lol told you our RB talent isn't all that compared to FSU...sometimes y'all get way too sfla biased for me... Webb and Corbin averaged more ypc...proved to be just as productive as Cam....Taofili out rushed both of our freshman backs......let's hope Thad is as good as y'all say...like @Dwinstitles said....the bamas of the world are not after him cuz hes not fast enough... Thad is not powerful with break away speed like those UNC backs ...who I tried to tell everybody are better than Cam...it's ok to be wrong sometimes 😉

This $hi+ don't look so funny now...lol told you our RB talent isn't all that compared to FSU...sometimes y'all get way too sfla biased for me... Webb and Corbin averaged more ypc...proved to be just as productive as Cam....Taofili out rushed both of our freshman backs......let's hope Thad is as good as y'all say...like @Dwinstitles said....the bamas of the world are not after him cuz hes not fast enough... Thad is not powerful with break away speed like those UNC backs ...who I tried to tell everybody are better than Cam...it's ok to be wrong sometimes 😉
Lmao, who are you?

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Are you on meTH?.

Dude you were wrong about EVERYTHING. FSU offense sucks....their rbs sucks. Its like the worst back field i have seen them have since i can remember. I know your a closet fsu guy but come on dude. lol
Im actually glad you bumped this because i forgot which thread it was that you said that dumb sh*t before the season. Webb and Corbin...
f23777d01be015e8e40d83cb4e95a6d3.gif

Advertisement
Back