Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

@Liberty City El someone on the basketball board said he had a growth spurt from the 6’1” he last measured at. Any idea if truth to that? Sounds like Coach L is now letting him play hoops here too.

Advertisement
Burns has the ability to be the power back. The guy is enormous and looks to be in amazing shape. It’s hard to figure out why Burns can’t put it together besides the injuries.

I've always been a believer in Burns, I hope he puts it together this year. Was glad to see he got some carries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to make a rule no bumping threads from players we are wavering on losing. I'm conditioned to expect bad things when I open these up. Also somebody tell me to stfu.
Sack up my dude. We’re good have you not seen the way our 3 headed RB monster is doing. Unless Thad is smoking so whack **** he should be drooling to play in this Lashlee offense. You think he wants to catch what FSU has??

Sack up my dude. We’re good have you not seen the way our 3 headed RB monster is doing. Unless Thad is smoking so whack **** he should be drooling to play in this Lashlee offense. You think he wants to catch what FSU has??
I'm not worried about FSU its the SEC/ OSU thought that creeps in. They have tendency to offer player late and be forgiven. Marcus Crawley is the comparison that comes to mind.

I'm not worried about FSU its the SEC/ OSU thought that creeps in. They have tendency to offer player late and be forgiven. Marcus Crawley is the comparison that comes to mind.
I hear you but if he doesn’t want to run for over 1000 and several hundred receiving yards in this offense then **** him. You’re either down with the crib or not.

Advertisement
There were Cam haters? Wtf?
Not really haters as much as people who weren’t sold on his ability.
‘Don’t forget that coming in Harris wasn’t the big running back recruit in his class. That was Lingard and lots of people always view Cam as the concession prize in that class.
the knowledgeable people in S Fla football kept telling everyone that Cam was playing at Carol City and was college ready, unlike Lingard.

Advertisement
I would love to stack quality players at every position but, I simply hate drama queens. Even very good ones.

Advertisement
Back