Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Advertisement
You ****ers panic & overract to every **** thing, that's why this board simply can't handle information.
Agree, but what are you hearing about Thad???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thad signs with FSU and he’s the starter day 1... Thad signs with Miami and he will have to play the long game and wait his turn. Redshirting would be his best option to create separation unless he is okay with splitting 3rd team reps with Robert Burns next year. I think he’s gone.
If he signs here he’s 1 snap away from being in the 2 deep rotation as a true freshman. Injuries happen

Advertisement
The one thing he wants, is the one thing fspoo can offer that we can't... And that's immediately playing time. He already said our coaches told him that they can't promise he'll play his first yr.
Neither should they. He has to earn it. If he's ready, he may not be the "feature back" but he'll get playing time.

Neither should they. He has to earn it. If he's ready, he may not be the "feature back" but he'll get playing time.
Trust me. Fsu depth at that position is so trash, Thad would start there tomorrow! Their coaches don't care anything about him earning it.

Advertisement
Trust me. Fsu depth at that position is so trash, Thad would start there tomorrow! Their coaches don't care anything about him earning it.
I get that. If it's a guarantee he looking for than God bless him, I'm glad he's letting everyone know up front. Let him go there. There is a reason their culture is so toxic.

If he wants to come here, he has to earn it. And if he's a good as everyone's saying, he will earn it.

We just played 4 backs in a game. Not saying thats the norm, but we will certainly get 3 carries in every ball game. If the kid goes to FSU rather than Miami, kid is an idiot (if the rumors are true and this is simply about playing time).

Advertisement
Agree, but what are you hearing about Thad???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I wish I I knew how to merge this into the existing Thread

Rooster, Chaney, Thad. Yes.
tenor-31.gif

Advertisement
It seems like Thad will be a great complement to Rooster and The Don in terms of style. I'm not an expert but Thad seems like a bruiser from what I have seen, seems like the type of back we are currently missing.

RB room looks to be elite for the forseeable future.
Burns has the ability to be the power back. The guy is enormous and looks to be in amazing shape. It’s hard to figure out why Burns can’t put it together besides the injuries.

Advertisement
Back