Looks like Thad says he’s locked in! (New article)

Thad signs with FSU and he’s the starter day 1... Thad signs with Miami and he will have to play the long game and wait his turn. Redshirting would be his best option to create separation unless he is okay with splitting 3rd team reps with Robert Burns next year. I think he’s gone.

Advertisement
The one thing he wants, is the one thing fspoo can offer that we can't... And that's immediately playing time. He already said our coaches told him that they can't promise he'll play his first yr.

Might not have been word for word from our coaches but he did mention something close to that.

Advertisement
Because he always qualifies his "commitment" with the words "for now". maybe that's just him and the way he talks; maybe he means it literally.
Yeah I meant weird coming from him. I think he knows how to really shut it down if he wants to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like Thad will be a great complement to Rooster and The Don in terms of style. I'm not an expert but Thad seems like a bruiser from what I have seen, seems like the type of back we are currently missing.

RB room looks to be elite for the forseeable future.

Advertisement
bill murray laughing GIF

Advertisement
Back