Longo hired as OC - Wisconsin

Advertisement
I'm not saying that is the sole reason. But some of our fans don't have to complicate matters by whining like b!tches 24/7.

Hey, did Tennessee fans prevent Schiano from being hired there? So let's not pretend that there is NO precedent.

Again, if Michigan fans had whined like b!tches for months on their websites, do you THINK that the Miami fans would have been more opposed to Mario hiring Gattis? And I'm not saying that would have stopped Mario, as he did a lot of stuff under the radar. But it could certainly impact other schools.

Fans read the boards. Some of those fans are boosters. Some of those boosters tell ADs whether they feel that certain candidates should be considered. This has been going on for quite some time.
TOC.....come on bruh...fans didn't stop it, frickin POLITICIANS stopped it. That's the only reason Schiano to Tennessee didn't happen. Once those politicians publicly spoke out against it, Schiano to Tenn was never happening.

Advertisement
Gattis to UNC...

prayer GIF
He's not going anywhere. "Its the players not the scheme"

Advertisement
Advertisement
🤦🏾‍♂️

Why does it have to be so painful being a fan of this team.
Is just too funny, how these new coaches are hiring quality people right away. But our Head Coach hasn't made a move yet. He must be a member of the Mensa Society, because how in the **** has DION/PRIMETIME hired 2 quality coaches in less than a week at freaking Colorado. Think about that my fellow Canes, he's still sending Gattis/ Steele to go recruit!! What I'm I fu****g MISSING? What's the over and under of wins between Colorado and Canes next year? This should be good.. COMANN MARIO!! GO CANES!

Advertisement
Is just too funny, how these new coaches are hiring quality people right away. But our Head Coach hasn't made a move yet. He must be a member of the Mensa Society, because how in the **** has DION/PRIMETIME hired 2 quality coaches in less than a week at freaking Colorado. Think about that my fellow Canes, he's still sending Gattis/ Steele to go recruit!! What I'm I fu****g MISSING? What's the over and under of wins between Colorado and Canes next year? This should be good.. COMANN MARIO!! GO CANES!
the new excuse is that the school that said money is no object is praying gattis finds a job so they dont have to pay a single season left on his deal lol.

Advertisement
Back