Longo hired as OC - Wisconsin

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was never coming here.

But one must wonder when the first domino will fall. When it does, it’ll speed up…but we gotta get there at some point.
Wait till Purdue names their head coach then you’ll see the pieces fall

I know people are laughing about the post but a lot of Coordinators/HC are being talked about for the HC job. Strong, Garret Riley, Jim Leonard, Mullen, Hartline, Babers…

Last edited:
You think these programs watch us last season and said: “Man, it would be great to hire that Gattis guy away from Miami”

I'd bet the house there are a lot of folks who look at Miami as a two-decade dumpster fire and respect Josh Gates in the industry.

Successful career thus far at Vanderbilt and Penn State under James Franklin, co-offensive coordinator for a year at Alabama under Saban and three successful years at Michigan before he came south to Miami and found zero success on Mario's staff with Manny's losers.

Fans will **** and moan from their couches—and while I'd like to see Gattis replaced as he appears to be a bad fit at Miami—that doesn't mean his name is sullied in the coaching profession and there would be a lot of staffs who would take this guy in a minute.

Dan Enos landed at Cincinatti as assistant head coach and running backs coach in 2020 and has been Maryland's offensive coordinator the past two seasons, while Mark D'Onofrio did two years at Houston as defensive coordinator after Miami and was Wisconsin's linebackers coach this year.

There's one common suck-factor denominator here with all these coaches and it's been a poorly run Miami program that was penny pinching and not football-centered until last December.

UNC will just hire Litrell by next week, lol.
Apparently their board is hoping for Seth Littrell
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back