Longo hired as OC - Wisconsin

Don’t worry guys. Our candidates for consideration are still coaching in bowl games…so I’ve been told

Advertisement
Longo was the reason Maye didn’t put that out there yesterday. Mack already has a “guy” that’s why he’s staying put.

Mario is holding off waiting for the pretty girls (Brady, Candle) who aren’t giving him any attention but leaves the bar at the end of the night with nothing.

the new excuse is that the school that said money is no object is praying gattis finds a job so they dont have to pay a single season left on his deal lol.
Yeah like what the F is going on? They both should've been gone at least a week ago! I mean what do you guys think these top programs are telling these kids? If we hold on to the top players is because we outbid the other schools. But honestly guys, how long can we keep doing this against these top programs that have everything to offer them that we can't. With all the money/bags being equal and besides their coaching. We all know the top programs are clowning us. But, time will tell with Mario, because we have at least 7 years left :ROFLMAO: with this clown so far.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just love how Quick Mario is reacting on getting a new Offensive Coordinator, what a loser, no wonder why we can't win a game against Middle Tennessee State or Duke at Home.
We're getting clowned everywhere with all the top teams. Like I say if we get a top class is because NIL. Because otherwise. our class wouldn't be top 40. With this coaching staff staying intact. We got our top players with their eyes/hands parents wide open. 💰🤑.

the new excuse is that the school that said money is no object is praying gattis finds a job so they dont have to pay a single season left on his deal lol.
Do we even know how long his contract was? Everything seems to be hush, hush with this staff.

Advertisement
Don’t worry guys. Our candidates for consideration are still coaching in bowl games…so I’ve been told

I’m not saying the sky is falling. I feel confident that progress is being made

But I also do t think it’s accurate to simply say a new OC isn’t in place because said candidate’s current team has a bowl game. Lots of coordinators in bowl games already moving, such as Longo

Advertisement
I'd bet the house there are a lot of folks who look at Miami as a two-decade dumpster fire and respect Josh Gates in the industry.

Successful career thus far at Vanderbilt and Penn State under James Franklin, co-offensive coordinator for a year at Alabama under Saban and three successful years at Michigan before he came south to Miami and found zero success on Mario's staff with Manny's losers.

Fans will **** and moan from their couches—and while I'd like to see Gattis replaced as he appears to be a bad fit at Miami—that doesn't mean his name is sullied in the coaching profession and there would be a lot of staffs who would take this guy in a minute.

Dan Enos landed at Cincinatti as assistant head coach and running backs coach in 2020 and has been Maryland's offensive coordinator the past two seasons, while Mark D'Onofrio did two years at Houston as defensive coordinator after Miami and was Wisconsin's linebackers coach this year.

There's one common suck-factor denominator here with all these coaches and it's been a poorly run Miami program that was penny pinching and not football-centered until last December.
In other words…

If everyone you meet smells like ****, check your shoes.

D0guoQuWkAADBli.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back