Let me tell you about some dogs...

Don't think theres really any chance Harley plays early unless its on ST.
I don't even think Thomas is going to beat out Berrios.
proxy.php

wanna make a bet that Harley/Thomas doesn't start over berrios this yr?
Nobody is starting over BB. People say this every off season and he's always one of the top three wr.

They can both play but they have nothing to do with BB. He's gonna play more than anybody not named Richards.

If they'd just leave BB in the slot where he belongs we'd see his strengths, the kid has been seriously misused.

Il say it again, if their not going to give Thomas get a lot of reps at receiver, they need to let him play both ways. The guy is a 1st round corner. Hes an elite talent and he shouldnt come off the field. Receiver, corner, special teams, he can do it all and needs to the day he steps foot on campus.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Nobody is starting over BB. People say this every off season and he's always one of the top three wr.

They can both play but they have nothing to do with BB. He's gonna play more than anybody not named Richards.

If they'd just leave BB in the slot where he belongs we'd see his strengths, the kid has been seriously misused.

Il say it again, if their not going to give Thomas get a lot of reps at receiver, they need to let him play both ways. The guy is a 1st round corner. Hes an elite talent and he shouldnt come off the field. Receiver, corner, special teams, he can do it all and needs to the day he steps foot on campus.

He's getting plenty of burn which ever side he plays . He's da goods at wr or CB.

I was at st. Thomas a few years when Harley was there. Kid started out at QB freshman year but he always had that passion to win. This kid was the real leader for St. Thomas this past year. What Pete posted didn't surprise me, Harley brings that " IT" factor. He comes from a program where losing isn't acceptable. Great pickup and I'm very happy to have him on board. He carries a ton of weight with the young STA kids and he's very well respected among his SFla peers.

Almost verbatim to the descriptions I read about Sam Bruce on here before he enrolled.

Sam Bruce had better biceps than Thomas but Thomas better than Bruce every other way.

Advertisement
This type of **** is contagious. Other guys will take not and realize they need to put in the work or they're going to get passed up real quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trajan Bandy arrived at UM around 9:45 AM today and was watching film until about 1 o'clock. Then Mike Harley showed up. Nobody was there to open Greentree, so these guys hopped the fence and did a field workout together for the next 3 hours. They did this completely on their own...no coaches there, just pure competitive nature kicking in.

Some of you might not have liked the way Harley handled his recruitment, but he's wired the same way that Bandy is. These guys will play right away.

Reminds me of the past, with Canes doing things like this, just to get better, a strong desire to excel and win! Young Canes leading the way, a storm is brewing and **** is coming with it!

I think, well hope, other kids see that the Canes looking for dedicated players, not those talented but high maintenance prima donnas.

Advertisement
Berrios is soley a slot guy, and has been playing all over the place. Thomas is fast enough to play any WR spot and shine. Good chance they see the field together, with Thomas outside and Berrios in the slot. Doesn't matter who starts, it's about getting kids in the right places at the right times to make plays. We're good at WR, period.

This type of **** is contagious. Other guys will take not and realize they need to put in the work or they're going to get passed up real quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the O-linemen under Butch. Those guys worked their butts off during the offseason, and became the best OL in college football. They were the foundation for our run, and a large part of that was them pushing themselves, and Ty Wise's truck, harder than the coaches pushed them.

How are these dudes having to climb fences just to workout? UM needs to get their **** together.

Advertisement
proxy.php

We have not been as stacked at the WR position in previous seasons as we will be this year. Richards, Thomas, Harley, Cager, and Mullins should all be ahead of Berrios in the pecking order. Probably Njoku as well. Not to mention Dallas if he does indeed play WR. Which one of those guys do you want on the sideline while Berrios is on the field?

Last edited:
proxy.php

We have not been as stacked at the WR position in previous seasons as we will be this year. Richards, Thomas, Harley, Cager, and Mullins should all be ahead of Berrios in the pecking order. Probably Njoku as well. Not to mention Dallas if he does indeed play WR. Which one of those guys do you want on the sideline while Berrios is on the field?

So you have 7 WRs ahead of Berrios, in other words basically every WR on the roster is ahead of him.

Sounds legit. You just earned a bunch of credibility points as a porster.

IMG_3469.GIF

Advertisement

So you have 7 WRs ahead of Berrios, in other words basically every WR on the roster is ahead of him.

View attachment 42510

Would have more than 3 ahead of him. Had Cager not gotten hurt he wouldn't have gotten much run last season imo.

Who gives a **** about starters. It's about touches. Jeff Thomas is a LEVEL above everyone else not named Ahmon. Not saying the other guys are bad, its more about Thomas being ELITE, especially for the college game. His weakness will be run blocking but he may not be asked to do much of that in the RPO game. He had 3500 yards, 41 TDs in high school and literally made the best players in the country at the UA game look silly.

Richt is going to find a way to get this kid the ball 10 times a game in space. GUARANTEED!

No way does Thomas get 10 touches a game. Richards was far more ready to play at the college level, and he only caught 49 passes in 13 games. The leading receiver was Stacy Coley, and he only had 63 receptions. Berrios is going to be the primary punt returner because they trust him. Thomas will get spot duty at receiver, and play on both special team units. Thomas' sophomore season is when he will be a primary target.

View attachment 42510
That's a cute gif and all but answer the question. Which of those WR's do you want standing on the sidelines while Berrios is on the field?

Advertisement
Back